Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Is it possible to replace the weapons with two Catalysts ?
Just started the build pretty low level . So far so good. I was wondering if the gems shown in the guide are correct? I notice a lot of people are playing all different variations which I understand ( different tastes etc ) However , are these gems listed strictly for endgame? Im sort of confused on the shield being added in. And arc seems to be slotted in everything. Can someone explain to me why this is? Are we still supposed to play 2 different CWDT setups?
Just to add to my previous post. Is grace and clarity supposed to be linked separate from CWDT? Or can we 4 link those gloves?
"
XxPainzXx wrote:
Just to add to my previous post. Is grace and clarity supposed to be linked separate from CWDT? Or can we 4 link those gloves?

The gems in the OP are correct, just make sure you are looking at the actual part where he wrote them out for each slot. Looking at the gear with sockets can sometimes be wrong as if he changes it to test something then it will show up there.

As for your question, the gloves can be 4 linked, CWDT cannot support auras so it won't matter.

The shield mentioned in OP's post is for your offhand slot (press x to switch, or in your inventory, near the top of the weapon slots there is a II slot). You use this quickly to gain power charges by throwing traps before a boss that has some downtime before you can fight them, usually for some end game stuff such as Guardians or Shaper, as usual map bosses can be killed while you still have your charges from regular mapping.

Just don't forget to swap back to your wands or your damage will suffer.

Arc being slotted in the shield or random empty sockets is just for the purpose of leveling more arcs. You don't need any links in your off hand so you can just level some spare arcs in there. You can use a vaal orb on a level 20 arc in the hopes it hits level 21 (massive boost for most spells).

You can also wait for them to get to level 20, then trade them to a vendor with 1 GCP and get a level 1, 20% quality arc. Then re level them to 20/20 and vaal orb in the hopes of a level 21, or a 23% quality.

I assumed you are new to the game so I tried to explain it a bit more indepth, hopefully it helps.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Jun 15, 2018, 1:36:36 AM
I'm still torn between tinkerskin and loreweave .. how much of a difference there is between the two>?
Looking to get into this build is this something that is boss farming quality? I dont care about speed clearing or anything else, just really looking to get a build that can laugh at end game bosses.
"
foster21 wrote:
Looking to get into this build is this something that is boss farming quality? I dont care about speed clearing or anything else, just really looking to get a build that can laugh at end game bosses.

To summarise:

Izaro: Piece of cake. dies in 1 sec.

Atziri/ Uber Atziri: Probably the easiest endgame boss with this build. You instaglobal her in every phase.

Shaper: Easy af, if you place your traps correctly you can even stand in the beam for a short while due to our regen.

Guardians: Piece of cake.

Elder/ Uber Elder: Also very safe, the AoE Phases are a complete joke ofc.
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
foster21 wrote:

To summarise:

Izaro: Piece of cake. dies in 1 sec.

Atziri/ Uber Atziri: Probably the easiest endgame boss with this build. You instaglobal her in every phase.

Shaper: Easy af, if you place your traps correctly you can even stand in the beam for a short while due to our regen.

Guardians: Piece of cake.

Elder/ Uber Elder: Also very safe, the AoE Phases are a complete joke ofc.

That is entirely correct. Have you seen the 3minute uber elder kill video? That's with worse gear than I have now and without perfect timing of the lightning spire traps. It MELTS bosses and have incredible survival. I played a Pathfinder VD poet's pen build with zerphi. I even I had a life recovery/fire pen watcher's eye and it doesn't come close to this build!
"
Swanman8907 wrote:
You can actually use Vorici to recolor Loreweave. Use vorici to make it have 2 sockets, then do at least 2 green sockets. When you hit Loreweave with a jeweler's it automatically goes back to 6 sockets. So you just keep doing 2 sockets -> jeweler orb -> 2 sockets -> jeweler orb over and over until you get the colors you want.

Took me less than 100 jeweler's to get my Loreweave to 3G3B and only the 25 chromes it cost to do the first 2 green sockets.

I'm a noob here, and I have a quick question. In the process with vorici method with jewller's orb, if you started out with 6S6L with NON-3G3B Loreweave, after at least 2G with vorici, if you hit it with Jewller's orb, and as it goes back to 6S with 2G, can it reset the link?

The method you have described, that's only to obtain the color you want for 6S but regardless of links right? If that's true, did you have to link them manually using orb of fusing or vorici 6L recipe?
Iam wondering, what would be the best Arc Enchantment on the Helmet Slot?
Iam kind of a noob regarding arc/trapper builds and all of them look pretty good/useful to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info