[3.3] Voldo's Cold Snap Trickster! DESTROY THE ATLAS!

"
Gescom wrote:
Yeep.. 1-15 was a major slog for me with freezing pulse / ice nova.. but maybe you have a better idea. :D Don't get discouraged. Is going amazing for me now at 60~.

I picked up Frost Bomb at level 4 and socketed into Lifesprig it was oneshotting white packs.
Oh damn, good call on Frostbomb! =D

I'm up to lvl91 now.. progressing real nicely thru red maps. Did T13 Temple with ease last night. I love this build.
any leveling tips :D ?
Hope they fix this skill soon really want to go back to playing it.
TFIGEGKTB
"
Bawheidbob wrote:
Hope they fix this skill soon really want to go back to playing it.

Wait, whats wrong with it?
Just had to do Innocence fight 3x. The first two times it bugged out - game didn't count in the kill and Sin did not appear, so I could not continue quest.
Not sure what fixed that the 3rd time. Either it was due to me zoning out few times or due to me removing Swift Affliction and Efficacy supports. Maybe neither...

Edit:
Same shit on the Brine king. Took out Swift Affliction and Efficacy you get through. Might not be a coincidence after all.
Last edited by MrNewb on Jun 12, 2018, 4:09:44 PM
Yea it is bugged - GG explains it in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENxvohKzARE better than I could but I have had it happen to me with Doedre in Act 8 when I could progress past her but it did not log me as actually killing her.
TFIGEGKTB
If I'm a poor bastard who can't farm currency because of a lack of time, what supports would be best on a 5-L? I'm also torn on using Spell Cascade, so I'm not quite sure what support I should remove if I keep it; Efficacy or Swift Affliction?
Can you explain what changes to make ele reflect ok? Bursts me down easily without changes
I don't run ele reflect personally, but you shouldn't get gibbed by it or anything given that most of your dmg is coming from the DoT not the initial burst.

Do you have Elemental Overload for no extra crit dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info