[3.3] Voldo's Cold Snap Trickster! DESTROY THE ATLAS!

"
Zzzonker wrote:
If I'm a poor bastard who can't farm currency because of a lack of time, what supports would be best on a 5-L? I'm also torn on using Spell Cascade, so I'm not quite sure what support I should remove if I keep it; Efficacy or Swift Affliction?

I would say spell cascade is mandatory. The other two are pretty even.
You should be able to a corrupted 6L very cheap though!
FYI -- 3.3.0c patch today fixes the issues for no quest kill credit or killing friendly minions on master missions.. so that annoyance is out of the way. :}
Thanks for the build OP. I am now level 89 in HC incursion based on this build.

I changed a few things in the tree trying to focus more on the DOT while still keeping 100% freeze chance. I switched out the Tasilio's for another rare ring with life since it seems to be adding damage just to the cold snap hit. I also tried to get some more skill duration nodes because vaal RF and vaal cold snap together clears so fast. I haven't pushed all the endgame content yet but I am clearing T12s, lvl 80 temples, and have done yellow elder so far. Feel free to check out my character, Tilted_CS.

Oh and I am just trying out the worm flask to attempt to generate some initial charges on bosses/izaro when you don't have vaal CS up.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Would you recommend useing a "Loreweave"?
getting resist should be easy with gloves, belt, shield, and a ring slot open ^^
Been playing this build level 93 atm, it's really nice, been doing a different variant than the one in the post.

Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/Vy0UAqW7

I changed some things :

- Doryanis is quite nice, attack speed, cast speed and elem, really great for the build.
- The enchant well damage is the only quite ok
- I'm using EE, which I proc with orb of storms, permits me to destroy bosses even post-nerf
- Loreweave + Wise oak with all resistances equilibrated makes me really tanky for elem damage.
- Romira's banquet with winter's bouty means i don't never have any problem to spam cold snap on bosses.
- Using single curse only on curse on hit, to proc EE + frostbite and changed boots to victario's to compensate for the use of a watcher's eyes with 10% MoM with clarity, trying to enchant the mana and life regen on hit on boots.
- Using no herald so i can use EE, and using arctic armor for more physical mitigation.

Actually the build is doing really great, even after the nerf, can run all maps, even elem reflect and no regen, farming t16 full and shaper atm quite easisly.

The nerf was really strong but the build was really broken until now.
What do you guys think of a possible low life variant? Trying to decide if I want to buy a Shav's and attempt it.
"
- Romira's banquet with winter's bounty means i don't never have any problem to spam cold snap on bosses.

I like that idea! Gonna steal it.
Hi sir, can post a somewhat detailed leveling path for passives? Like what keystones should I aim first as I level. That would give me a rough idea on the path I'll take to get that keystone.
You want to get Element Overload as soon as possible, after MoM with the cluster behind it can be really nice to level so you can no mana problem and a bit more tanky, after get life, area and phase acrobatics for the starting of maps. After finish getting life, jewels and damage at the end.
"
birdroun wrote:
You want to get Element Overload as soon as possible, after MoM with the cluster behind it can be really nice to level so you can no mana problem and a bit more tanky, after get life, area and phase acrobatics for the starting of maps. After finish getting life, jewels and damage at the end.

When to take MoM? Does this build have enough mana regen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info