[3.3] Voldo's Cold Snap Trickster! DESTROY THE ATLAS!

Well if you take Patient reaper as first ascendency, you'll have no problem at all for all the leveling !
"
birdroun wrote:
Well if you take Patient reaper as first ascendency, you'll have no problem at all for all the leveling !

I see. Thanks.

"
MrNewb wrote:
"
Gescom wrote:
Yeep.. 1-15 was a major slog for me with freezing pulse / ice nova.. but maybe you have a better idea. :D Don't get discouraged. Is going amazing for me now at 60~.

I picked up Frost Bomb at level 4 and socketed into Lifesprig it was oneshotting white packs.

I agree with this.

level 1-4 = I use anything.
level 4-16 = I use 2 lifesprig (but I think any wand will do) and slotted Frost Bomb-Spell Cascade-Arcane Surge. It melts everything. I also used Orb of Storms for additional single target damage (not needed)
Last edited by xDeicidium on Jun 17, 2018, 6:55:29 AM
I saw that this build has 3-4 active skills. Frost Bomb, Frost Bite, Orb of Storms and Cold Snap.

I'd like to know when to use the 3 skills? Or do I really need it in this build?
If I need it, what's the most needed active debuff skill? I don't want to play pressing so many active keys aside from potions.
I am having problems bossing. I dont have charges to spam Cold Snap.
Do I level with something else until 60 for Romira?
I am having problems bossing. I dont have charges to spam Cold Snap.
Do I level with something else until 60 for Romira?
For bossing you have 2 solutions, vaal cold snap is the first, and if you have the winter's bounty, you can use orb of storms, inc critical strikes and power charge on crit.
With cold snap on bosses shouldn't have to spam.

For bosses I am using Frost bomb then my Orb of storms with Frosbite + elemental weakness. Drop cold snap then dodge attacks. The degen does the work. Cold damage nodes help alot. I have ran cold snap since min level. Patient Reaper for the regen and Swift killer for the damage.

Currently 92 running T13-14 maps and process really hasnt changed. If it comes to point spending I really didnt spec to the dodge stuff until 90. I focused EO/cold dmg + AOE / life

This build has been really surprising me on how well its doing with some basic gear. So far dmg is great into T14 and I look to keep pushing it. I wish more maps would drop lol.

+2 points for not playing ARC / BV like everyone else
Last edited by kilthas84 on Jun 17, 2018, 8:39:51 PM

Do we benefit from more skill effect duration?
Thanks for the build. Im trying it in Incursion. But I have a question, why do you use spell cascade as your single target? It has less damage. Am I missing something?
Just picked up this bad boy. It's alright, but the meme factory is bueno.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info