3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
Setsa wrote:
Can you level as Ele Hit? Or any suggestions on leveling?

Yes u can. U can level with any bow skill.
"
Ichiorochi wrote:
"
tunerka wrote:
"
Ichiorochi wrote:
So what use is there to the call of brotherhood ring have once you no longer deal neither lightning nor cold damage?

To convert lightning damage before we hit with skill. We convert lightning damage and cold damage to fire before Elemental hit chooses element. Then we forcing Elemental hit choose only fire element with jewels.

Ah i see now, while elemental hit can not do lightning or cold damage thanks to jewels, it still has said damage so you take that damage that you were not gonna do anyway and apply it.

Exactly
"
tunerka wrote:
"
Setsa wrote:
Can you level as Ele Hit? Or any suggestions on leveling?

Yes u can. U can level with any bow skill.

Im levelling this atm with Tabula and destroying. Im using Lightning Arrow cause its totally better than Elemental Hit during levelling. I suggest you read first page from OP and stick with it until 70+ you will have a better time during level up.
I also use a Ballista totem for that extra dips on bosses atm
I used the new rain of arrows for leveling with leveling uniques - was much fun!
El Psy Kongroo.
thx 4 this awesome build . which ring would you replace for the taming?
"
derneg3r wrote:
thx 4 this awesome build . which ring would you replace for the taming?

U can replace Taming instead of Pyre but only if u want to use Frostferno.
"
Zimtdrop wrote:
I used the new rain of arrows for leveling with leveling uniques - was much fun!

agree
new rain of arrow very nice for leveling =)
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
What bow are we using for aoe? not seeing that part. chinsol for single target but what would be the weapon swap aoe bow
I have 25ex to spare on this build, i hope i can get the most stuff for it.
"
Aziah wrote:
What bow are we using for aoe? not seeing that part. chinsol for single target but what would be the weapon swap aoe bow

chin sol works ok for aoe, windripper works great if you dont care about single target

i only care about aoe, my current setup, which isnt much different then a tornado shot setup: windripper, 40% dmg helm enchant, rigwald's quiver and dying sun - ascendacy i run ricochet and endless munitions
Last edited by Covan on Jun 13, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info