3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

nvm
Last edited by Bloomania on Jun 13, 2018, 5:20:59 PM
Hey , interesting build and I'm really interested in playing it , but as I am a lil' low on currency I was thinking of using a Shroud of the Lightless instead of the 6l Chin Sol , since the armor already has fire penetration built in , something as a cheap/poor man option , what do you think ?

Ofc I am very aware I'll be losing the buckets of HP and the added fire damage
we only run haste? no other dps auras? why just haste?

Trying to get resists on this build is ridic with all the uniques.
Last edited by Aziah on Jun 13, 2018, 7:29:17 PM
"
Aziah wrote:

Trying to get resists on this build is ridic with all the uniques.

Gloves, belt, boots, rings, helmets, quivers... All have resists!! :)
playing this on incursion hc. no xophs so using AoF. it deletes everything. reminds me of the pre-nerf explosive arrow builds. Wish it could get more hp nodes but will have to make due for now.
"
Aziah wrote:

I'm even using grace + arctic armor. This build has got enough damage without dps auras.
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Jun 14, 2018, 1:26:00 AM
KK so legit review

The build is fake

(at least the 11 mill shaper dps setup)

Its unrealistic buffs that arent reliable or achievable with the build

The shaper dps is fake.

You arent going to shock shaper (especially without vinktars/vaal lightning trap)

Yoke costs like 18 passives to run instead of xophs amulet

Drop the shock and instantly that build loses more then 50% of its dps.

On top of that you have vaal haste turned on and a bunch of buffs/all flasks active etc.

That build is just simply fake and shouldnt even be posted.

The 3-5 mill shaper dps is realistic

That 11 mill shit is just fake. (nice try bro)
I transitioned from my wander last night!

Took a while to get the items but managed to get it to a level that still has so much room to grow. My gems are not max level not have quality. Some items must be changed and I need a frostferno for single target as well as a 6 link. The build CRUSHES on a 5 link!

At this point I ran a T15 to see what the build can do with still so much room to grow. I freaking wrecked everything. The wander was very similar but I dont have to worry about KB and walls. The dps is also very consistent and pretty much one shots.

Thanks for an amazing build. From here I will be min maxing for the rest of the league to improve. I will post any cool combos that I come up with +1

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Jun 14, 2018, 3:28:50 AM
"
KK so legit review

The build is fake

(at least the 11 mill shaper dps setup)

Its unrealistic buffs that arent reliable or achievable with the build

The shaper dps is fake.

You arent going to shock shaper (especially without vinktars/vaal lightning trap)

Yoke costs like 18 passives to run instead of xophs amulet

Drop the shock and instantly that build loses more then 50% of its dps.

On top of that you have vaal haste turned on and a bunch of buffs/all flasks active etc.

That build is just simply fake and shouldnt even be posted.

The 3-5 mill shaper dps is realistic

That 11 mill shit is just fake. (nice try bro)

:D .Open your eyes. Without marked shock there is already enough dmg to shock look at PoB. There is tree made for Yoke of Suffering and +8 skills Frostferno. Vaal haste u will always have on shaper phases. This build isnt made for +8Frostferno and Yoke of suffering, I just posted alternative if u have a lot of exalts its possible variation.
"
thyshaw wrote:
Hey , interesting build and I'm really interested in playing it , but as I am a lil' low on currency I was thinking of using a Shroud of the Lightless instead of the 6l Chin Sol , since the armor already has fire penetration built in , something as a cheap/poor man option , what do you think ?

Ofc I am very aware I'll be losing the buckets of HP and the added fire damage

quoting myself for posterity , i'd really like an opinion cause my pob skills are zero and can't check

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info