3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

hi
i have a question about the combat focus jewel. it says that it needs e.g. 40dex/str in radius, so ele hit cant choose cold.
but with the jewel slots in ur skilltree there isnt enough str/dex int to reach 40.
what am i missing?
thanks
Ok, having tested multiple variations of ele hit builds, shocking with yokes is the most broken in terms of damage.

Shame it doesn't have more HP, I guess some of the alternate routes to avatar might be better.
"
Lanmann1 wrote:
hi
i have a question about the combat focus jewel. it says that it needs e.g. 40dex/str in radius, so ele hit cant choose cold.
but with the jewel slots in ur skilltree there isnt enough str/dex int to reach 40.
what am i missing?
thanks

it needs TOTAL dex/str, so it can be 40 dex/0 str
What Pantheon should i use?
Hello! Tell me what amulet you can wear if you do not have enough money for Xoph's Blood? =)
"
donz99 wrote:
Hello! Tell me what amulet you can wear if you do not have enough money for Xoph's Blood? =)

Best option is Yoke of Suffering. Also u can wear any rear Life/res/crit/crit multi/ maybe str or res amulet.
start this build on event,but combat jewels are 45-55c here,so what can i do?just go to avatar of fire without this jewels or farming curency with lightning arrow/tornado shot?
Yes, use tornado shot etc until the jewels become affordable. Chaos recipe for a few days, then grab the jewels.
Last edited by HeManNZ on Aug 5, 2018, 2:54:41 AM
Understandly, I know you hate answering questions regarding those jewels.

In your video I see you shooting fire exlcusively.

I have both Jewels, Avatar Node, both rings...what have I messed up?
Build done, I'm like 4 exalts deep, but it's worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info