3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

Anyone use the shock with the frostferno and yoke of suffering? Also, what double corrupt mods on the frostferno would you be looking for? Ill sell my Xoph and go with the frostferno and yoke if its better. Opinions?
"
Anavar55 wrote:
Anyone use the shock with the frostferno and yoke of suffering? Also, what double corrupt mods on the frostferno would you be looking for? Ill sell my Xoph and go with the frostferno and yoke if its better. Opinions?

frostferno if you have the budget is insane for a single target setup.

ideally you want a +8 total frostferno from double corruption
(corruptions can be +2 cold, +2 fire, +2 lit, +2 aoe) ideally +2 fire so you're other fire related supports get a bonus as well.

Spoiler

As for Yoke, I much prefer the Xoph setup. You'd waste a ton of points getting to Avatar of Fire with the Ranger tree. Xoph is just really solid all around. % life, covered in ash, much needed STR for Kaoms, 10% pen etc etc.

Last edited by BuDiu on Jul 9, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
"
BuDiu wrote:
"
Anavar55 wrote:

frostferno if you have the budget is insane for a single target setup.

ideally you want a +8 total frostferno from double corruption
(corruptions can be +2 cold, +2 fire, +2 lit, +2 aoe) ideally +2 fire so you're other fire related supports get a bonus as well.

Spoiler

As for Yoke, I much prefer the Xoph setup. You'd waste a ton of points getting to Avatar of Fire with the Ranger tree. Xoph is just really solid all around. % life, covered in ash, much needed STR for Kaoms, 10% pen etc etc.

Wow phenomenal help right there. Thank you!

I have the ex, so I think im going to ditch the Stark and give the Frostfernos a try. Would I have to change anything else? I am having a hard time right now with single target DPS.
Any chance you guys can look at my character and tree and see why im getting one shotted alot? Obviously mainly from bosses...I know im only 80...But all help will be greatly appreciated
"
Anavar55 wrote:
Any chance you guys can look at my character and tree and see why im getting one shotted alot? Obviously mainly from bosses...I know im only 80...But all help will be greatly appreciated

Hmm i dont know. Try to use basalt flask or granite instead of mana flask or quicksilver, Soul of solaris and Soul of grutkul.
please explain to me, why my damage is not enough destroying the game content?

https://pastebin.com/bw87zWai

I have, but do not use

i'm used haste + herald of ash, and I do not always use blood rage and assasin's mark.
slow and fast gems i'm swaping for lmp and mirage in cleaning maps
Last edited by Plaskis on Jul 11, 2018, 2:49:15 AM
"
Plaskis wrote:

please explain to me, why my damage is not enough destroying the game content?

https://pastebin.com/bw87zWai

Use tree like this: https://pastebin.com/UwDsfGav its 93 level tree, same life higher dmg. And forgot to mention use cold to fire gem instead of Faster attacks.
Last edited by tunerka on Jul 11, 2018, 2:34:07 AM
thanks, it's better now.

but I did not take King of the Hill, left Written in Blood.

and returned

plus changed
and try orb of storms + curse in helmet, and again used ice golem
Last edited by Plaskis on Jul 11, 2018, 4:22:12 AM
"
Plaskis wrote:
thanks, it's better now.

but I did not take King of the Hill, left Written in Blood.

and returned

plus changed
and try orb of storms + curse in helmet, and again used ice golem

Have similar feelings about DPS. Tunerka how you can achieve 2-4M? Also you say we can play without half of cool items but this negate build alot.
Have been playing this build since yesterday on a 5-LINK Chin Sol, lv 71. Haven't tried T6 maps yet but MY GOD this build wrecks everything in T5 (haven't even got my Lioneye Fall gem to work cause I need few more levels). The only problem is health right now (4,6k atm) but other than that it's awesome.

This build can definitely be played without Xoph's Blood (it's pretty expensive, but you probably need to "waste" a lot of points to get Avatar node) and probably a 4-LINK Chin Sol. But you need 2 Combat Focus jewels which are the expensive ones. Kaom is not a necessity too but brings good amount of health. Because this build has so many uniques it's hard to cap your resistances and I need 2 strength nodes to have 191 strength for kaom. These are the weak points of this build. But onces you cap resistances and get enough strength it gets fun.

I don't really know why so many are complaining about swapping gems and it's being "clunky". I have no problems swapping gems before a boss fight in a arena.

Edit: Did my first Elder kill with this build. Died twice at the end because of this nova where you just die. I did not reach Zana... was doing MASSIVE damage with this build. Really really easy.
Last edited by Fallbringer on Jul 14, 2018, 8:49:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info