3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

What about getting a +1 Chain corruption on a quiver? Could you remove Ricochet on the Ascendancy and go for Powerful Precision instead?

I'm curious, but they're soooo rare and I don't want to spend exalts just to try.
"
genida wrote:
What about getting a +1 Chain corruption on a quiver? Could you remove Ricochet on the Ascendancy and go for Powerful Precision instead?

I'm curious, but they're soooo rare and I don't want to spend exalts just to try.

You could do that, or just run 2 Chains =)
Or get a +1 arrows corrupt, which is always best.

It's really all just icing on the cake.
Hello, is this build Headhunter viable? And can i fit in some mf?
"
finn27390 wrote:
Hello, is this build Headhunter viable? And can i fit in some mf?

You can squeeze in some mf here or there, but not without sacrificing damage.
You can absolutely use a HH on this.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
genida wrote:

You could do that, or just run 2 Chains =)
Or get a +1 arrows corrupt, which is always best.

It's really all just icing on the cake.

Ricochet is more dmg than Powerful Precision
awesome build.
is there a levelling tree available?
"
tunerka wrote:
>>>>> IF u have a lot of Exalted orbs and u can afford this Frostferno with double corrupt mods then equip Amulet Yoke Of Suffering and Shock Eveything! 32kk life for shock to be applied. 11kk dps+ https://pastebin.com/3EYbamzh REALISTIC <<<<<

This version doesn't have a clearing version of Ele Hit in the bow. Is the idea that you would weapon swap between two different Chin Sols?

Also is there a reason this version doesn't use Pyre?
livejamie
"
Miffy23 wrote:

"
joy_gang wrote:

No the regular one. With ++ is too hard to get. Only sinuational.
Whay i about QOTF.
The defence layer of evasion. It gives 8% of evasion for your character. This is the thing about evasion the more you have the more it effective.
The speed. Your bow get you 2х extra. But close range. With QOTF you echieve this range more likely chasing. When you need to escape its also helps you.
Assume you have not currency for that +6 +8 inferno. The QUTF is for your single target. Even 5l is good. It is possible to chanse your own from 6l destiny leather i did it.
The speed. Period.

Low life, no damage increase without +skills, the movement increase is <5% with 3x other evasion items and Grace for me. It's a decent defensive option and for budgets, but without +skills i would not consider it, personally. I have no problem whatsoever facetanking in 90% of cases, because a) stuff dies too fast to care and b) Vaal Grace takes care of any emergencies.

Random deaths will happen with Qotf or without it, it's an evasion character.

Did 96 with it today. More that you or auther of build at the moment. All this level in QOTHF with one death. I do not show off just saying. Check my character "show_me_exalts".

As from background of "queenliness wanderfinder" i should say evasion how working. 1000hp or 8% evasion? It depends. The evasion is substance start working from 70%. Low evasion never work. But high evasion + dodge + distance is exactly the thing they designed. So i prefer my 8% evasion over 1k life, that will not help you while you have almost zero armor, 75% elemental defences. And also ability for you to chase architects, with your bow only "100% more at the distance of cleave". And also the ability of retreating. And also not <5% movevent speed increase, but 185% it says while my
flasks should be used with QOTHF up.
I really appriciate, sorry if was rude at moment (cas was drunk, and this is the reasone i fallen once chasing 96). But i really sorrow seeking you wiht that kaoms.

PS. The bloodrage with zero hp regen? its ridiculous. Good if you whant your exp no more. Check my char how i managed with it. I like it waaay more vaal pact.
You know what is funny? my 5300 char meet the packs at 5300, your 6200 char meet the packs at 5300 cos your degen.
Last edited by joy_gang on Jun 25, 2018, 8:45:16 PM
"
livejamie wrote:
"
tunerka wrote:
>>>>> IF u have a lot of Exalted orbs and u can afford this Frostferno with double corrupt mods then equip Amulet Yoke Of Suffering and Shock Eveything! 32kk life for shock to be applied. 11kk dps+ https://pastebin.com/3EYbamzh REALISTIC <<<<<

This version doesn't have a clearing version of Ele Hit in the bow. Is the idea that you would weapon swap between two different Chin Sols?

Also is there a reason this version doesn't use Pyre?

Single target setup in Frostferno thats why u dont need Pyre. Clearing setup in chin sol. i just wanted to show single target dps that why no setup.
"
joy_gang wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

"
joy_gang wrote:

No the regular one. With ++ is too hard to get. Only sinuational.
Whay i about QOTF.
The defence layer of evasion. It gives 8% of evasion for your character. This is the thing about evasion the more you have the more it effective.
The speed. Your bow get you 2х extra. But close range. With QOTF you echieve this range more likely chasing. When you need to escape its also helps you.
Assume you have not currency for that +6 +8 inferno. The QUTF is for your single target. Even 5l is good. It is possible to chanse your own from 6l destiny leather i did it.
The speed. Period.

Low life, no damage increase without +skills, the movement increase is <5% with 3x other evasion items and Grace for me. It's a decent defensive option and for budgets, but without +skills i would not consider it, personally. I have no problem whatsoever facetanking in 90% of cases, because a) stuff dies too fast to care and b) Vaal Grace takes care of any emergencies.

Random deaths will happen with Qotf or without it, it's an evasion character.

Did 96 with it today. More that you or auther of build at the moment. All this level in QOTHF with one death. I do not show off just saying. Check my character "show_me_exalts".

As from background of "queenliness wanderfinder" i should say evasion how working. 1000hp or 8% evasion? It depends. The evasion is substance start working from 70%. Low evasion never work. But high evasion + dodge + distance is exactly the thing they designed. So i prefer my 8% evasion over 1k life, that will not help you while you have almost zero armor, 75% elemental defences. And also ability for you to chase architects, with your bow only "100% more at the distance of cleave". And also the ability of retreating. And also not <5% movevent speed increase, but 185% it says while my
flasks should be used with QOTHF up.
I really appriciate, sorry if was rude at moment (cas was drunk, and this is the reasone i fallen once chasing 96). But i really sorrow seeking you wiht that kaoms.

PS. The bloodrage with zero hp regen? its ridiculous. Good if you whant your exp no more. Check my char how i managed with it. I like it waaay more vaal pact.
You know what is funny? my 5300 char meet the packs at 5300, your 6200 char meet the packs at 5300 cos your degen.

Feel free to unallocate Vaal Pact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info