PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

Hello

I want to sell my gear which is an Elemental Hit Bow ranger. All of my gear is BiS with a Curse enemies with elemental weakness on hit gloves and some other great pieces. I killed Uber Elder many times with this character.

With full gear all the resistances will be 79% (great for the wise oak).
Check Yazun_Inc character in my profile.

IGN: Yazun_Inc
"
joy_gang wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

"
joy_gang wrote:

No the regular one. With ++ is too hard to get. Only sinuational.
Whay i about QOTF.
The defence layer of evasion. It gives 8% of evasion for your character. This is the thing about evasion the more you have the more it effective.
The speed. Your bow get you 2х extra. But close range. With QOTF you echieve this range more likely chasing. When you need to escape its also helps you.
Assume you have not currency for that +6 +8 inferno. The QUTF is for your single target. Even 5l is good. It is possible to chanse your own from 6l destiny leather i did it.
The speed. Period.

Low life, no damage increase without +skills, the movement increase is <5% with 3x other evasion items and Grace for me. It's a decent defensive option and for budgets, but without +skills i would not consider it, personally. I have no problem whatsoever facetanking in 90% of cases, because a) stuff dies too fast to care and b) Vaal Grace takes care of any emergencies.

Random deaths will happen with Qotf or without it, it's an evasion character.

Did 96 with it today. More that you or auther of build at the moment. All this level in QOTHF with one death. I do not show off just saying. Check my character "show_me_exalts".

As from background of "queenliness wanderfinder" i should say evasion how working. 1000hp or 8% evasion? It depends. The evasion is substance start working from 70%. Low evasion never work. But high evasion + dodge + distance is exactly the thing they designed. So i prefer my 8% evasion over 1k life, that will not help you while you have almost zero armor, 75% elemental defences. And also ability for you to chase architects, with your bow only "100% more at the distance of cleave". And also the ability of retreating. And also not <5% movevent speed increase, but 185% it says while my
flasks should be used with QOTHF up.
I really appriciate, sorry if was rude at moment (cas was drunk, and this is the reasone i fallen once chasing 96). But i really sorrow seeking you wiht that kaoms.

PS. The bloodrage with zero hp regen? its ridiculous. Good if you whant your exp no more. Check my char how i managed with it. I like it waaay more vaal pact.
You know what is funny? my 5300 char meet the packs at 5300, your 6200 char meet the packs at 5300 cos your degen.

I don't know why you're acting so defensive. I told you, any good body armour with +2 or better is a great option. It's just not necessary, or rather it's simply up to personal preference. Elemental Hit currently does so much damage that you can really build around it or optimize it any way you want. A Kaom's is a lot cheaper than a good 6l Qotf with any + gems, so i would still recommend that as default (especially since you only really need one 6l).

As far as the movement speed goes - i was discussing the net gain with it equipped, not overall. For my setup (with high evasion pieces on all other slots) it would add <5%, and would barely be noticable at all since i have flasks up 100% during clear anyway. So the movement is no criterium for me.
does anyone else following this build having problem getting power charges from assassin's mark on hit?

i have a shaper ring with the assassin's mark on hit mod, but with this build it seems i rarely get the charges. with other builds (eg kb wander) i've played, the shaper ring always worked much better and i would have very good up time on power charges while clearing. is it somehow due to ignite or herald of ash effect?
I will start this build with a 5L , what gem should I drop?
"
Jd009 wrote:
does anyone else following this build having problem getting power charges from assassin's mark on hit?

i have a shaper ring with the assassin's mark on hit mod, but with this build it seems i rarely get the charges. with other builds (eg kb wander) i've played, the shaper ring always worked much better and i would have very good up time on power charges while clearing. is it somehow due to ignite or herald of ash effect?
it's probably due to mobs going poof before the curse goes off robably only relavent on bosses. I don't think the cost of a curse ring or gloves is worth it tbh.
this soumd's great, but can You change 32kk (32kilokilo) and 11kk (11kilokilo) to non retarded leathers and use "M" (mega) like 32M or 11M, just advice so know for future
"
xeno_soldier wrote:
I will start this build with a 5L , what gem should I drop?

Fire penetration
"
ArchDevilCro wrote:
this soumd's great, but can You change 32kk (32kilokilo) and 11kk (11kilokilo) to non retarded leathers and use "M" (mega) like 32M or 11M, just advice so know for future

I will change for u to be happier :)
Hi, im in love with this build! this is my set up! :

i dont try end game bosses jet. Do u think im able to do it with this ?
And what can i upgrade ?

(sorry for my bad english im from argentina)
Alternative tree

With 30 str Xoph amulet you wont need more str on items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info