[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

I struggled during leveling with the 3 warcries. Took call to arms and seismic cry + steelskin with cwdt.

Now it's MUCH better the damage loss is not that high compared to how smooth the gameplay is now.

My two cents, still not mapping so...
"
diN1337 wrote:
Is there anyone who is doing red maps? Would like to check out your characters item/tree build.
Still not sure about gem links and using several cries instead of one.

im only 2 watchstones away from from being lvl 8 so you can look at my char. i will say you can drop cast on death/portal gem and put vulnerability on cwdt.

i am wondering what to do with my vaal warchief just got a 5 link for it and confused why people have multiple totem support and how it works with the vaal version of the skill
New player here. How do you fit Pride, Herald of Ash
and Blood and Sand at the same time and how do you not run out of mana with no mana leech?
The build looks fun started switching my build over to it from bleedquake. One thing I am not understanding is the use of generals cry, i dont see it attached to any attack skill in the guide, so it doesnt seem to be of any benefit?
"
kimhedelin wrote:
and Blood and Sand at the same time and how do you not run out of mana with no mana leech?

Those 3 skills reserve 10+25+50 (85%) mana, which still leaves you with 15% mana which should be enough to use Earthquake and Totem.

As for how to not run out of mana without mana leech? You don't. You need mana leech, and it says so in the guide. Take a jewel slot and roll any shitty Jewel with mana leech on it until you can afford something good.
What's the DPS like?
I am not sure if i play this the right way.

In Prycros last video he actually one shots bosses. I have to hit a tier 10 boss at least 5 if not 10+ times.

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong?

Also i would really appreciate if someone could give me a hint on what to upgrade next. I am at the point where i am not sure how to get more survivability. (obviously i am looking for a 6 link axe)

Thanks
"
hfxRos wrote:
"
kimhedelin wrote:

As for how to not run out of mana without mana leech? You don't. You need mana leech, and it says so in the guide. Take a jewel slot and roll any shitty Jewel with mana leech on it until you can afford something good.

Could just path to the one mana leech node near duelist starting area until you get the leech on a jewel or ring. If youre super lazy you could also use a wurms molt. 0.4% mana leech is more than enough, though it doesn't do much until like lvl 40 or so.
Why use Herald of Ash? Won't ele reflect be a problem?
"
Gynju wrote:
Why use Herald of Ash? Won't ele reflect be a problem?

On ele reflect maps I switch to Herald of Purity instead.
But Herald of Ash feels better for clearing (apart from Ele Reflect maps)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info