[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Nahsil wrote:
I'm curious about better defenses as well, since I feel like my dps is pretty solid but I'm super squishy. I removed the Natural Authority warcry passives because it doesn't seem that important compared to more life (but yeah what else can we do?).

Has anybody tried the arctic armour/herald of purity route? I'm just running pride/herald of ash/blood and sand atm.

What about Disciple of the Unyielding for the annoint? Is there a better way to get endurance charges other than having it as mouse1?

Same to me, ive change somethings but its not enough, idk what to do, i have same gears of prycro (except 6 links axe), same stuffs, 5.3k hp atm and monsters hit like hell
I'm not sure whether you'd think it worthwhile, but i've gone and picked up the Soul of steel nodes. Here I can pick up an extra 1% max resists and it's pretty nice being close to several life nodes. I'm still in the process of changing things around. Haven't quite found a way to get defences better. Check my tree for a guide
Last edited by SkyNapp on Jul 3, 2020, 1:38:09 PM
Currently saving up for 8 passives cluster jewel, anyone got a good setup atm? Im dying a lot to bosses due to not having enough single target dmg and beign very squishy, i know i can upgrade life on my gear but im mostly looking towards the clusters atm.
Clarification: is the cluster jewel setup in the build still viable? Or does it need some tweaks etc, currently using key to arms keystone +2 warcries
"
Horswag wrote:
Currently saving up for 8 passives cluster jewel, anyone got a good setup atm? Im dying a lot to bosses due to not having enough single target dmg and beign very squishy, i know i can upgrade life on my gear but im mostly looking towards the clusters atm.

I'm not using clusters personally atm, but my damage is pretty good. Granted I've got 6ls. Might help you to get +phys dmg and/or attack speed on your rings and gloves. Other than that yeah save up for 6ls as far as damage goes.

I think herald of purity over herald of ash is helping my defense a little bit, gives other targets at only a slight dps loss as far as I can tell.

I'm not sure where to go next for an upgrade, maybe the double damage pride watcher's eye?
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Jul 3, 2020, 4:55:52 PM
iam lvl 86 and have 5700 life and 6L belly and Atziris axe 5L and all resis up but i die on every range mob pack... everything is gonna killing me.
and when i should use the warcrys ? before every mob pack ? that takes seconds and every mob kill me in that time
I really only use warcrys before bosses, which is why I'm not taking a lot of the warcry passives. Dunno if that's the best strategy but yeah.

I'm not dying as often as I was, maybe herald of purity helped, maybe I'm just getting better at leap slamming and then leeching. You really have to be leeching as much as possible to survive.

I also have phasing on a jewel which probably helps, plus stibnite flask.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Jul 3, 2020, 8:36:48 PM
Really thanks for this useless build after act 10 i am begin oneshoted by every single mob beacause of 0 armor i will never play this game again thanks to you
"
Pawcio9 wrote:
Really thanks for this useless build after act 10 i am begin oneshoted by every single mob beacause of 0 armor i will never play this game again thanks to you
You should never go armour, it will not help you. You are doing something else fundamentally wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info