[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

So after some tweaks on the tree and the use of only one warcry and the keystones call to arms (Seismic cry) the gameplay is MUCH MUCH smoother , and the survivability is so much better thanks to the cwdt setup (T16 map with nasty mods without too much trouble)

"
Kalt13008 wrote:
So after some tweaks on the tree and the use of only one warcry and the keystones call to arms (Seismic cry) the gameplay is MUCH MUCH smoother , and the survivability is so much better thanks to the cwdt setup (T16 map with nasty mods without too much trouble)

Wanted to take a look at your tree, you died right? Thinking of doing similar set up, would you still recommend it?
I usually use the Warcries only for Bosses, helps a lot melting them. Stopping all the time during mapping to use them doesn't feel so smooth to me and I didn't wanna invest all those skill points into warcries.
I guess I'll go for a Cluster jewel instead with those points.

Warcry on Movement with call to arms sounds pretty interesting though, might try that out.
Is the little knockback on Seismic Cry worth more than the double damage from Intimidation Cry?
Edit: It's probably a lot more convenient because of more charges.
Last edited by Laxxus on Jun 25, 2020, 11:22:53 AM
"
Laxxus wrote:
Warcry on Movement with call to arms sounds pretty interesting though, might try that out.
Is the little knockback on Seismic Cry worth more than the double damage from Intimidation Cry?
Edit: It's probably a lot more convenient because of more charges.

Yeah that's basically it, Seismic Cry exerts two more attacks. But with Call to Arms it takes away the drawback of Warcry cast time so then you're trying to balance the cooldown time with how many EQ slams you can get in between warcries.

I'm still playing with both. Right now in early maps I'm leaning towards Seismic for map clearing convenience and Intimidating for bosses, I'm never needing to alternate quickly between the two so the shared cooldown isn't an issue.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
diN1337 wrote:
"
Kalt13008 wrote:

Wanted to take a look at your tree, you died right? Thinking of doing similar set up, would you still recommend it?

My char is Atheres on Standard.

Having fun with the build but it feels super rippy

Edit: Dumped Windows of Opportunity for Vaal Pact. Sustain/staying alive is MUCH better now. The 3 Reduced Duration nodes really didn't make EQ much faster IMO. I barely noticed any difference in the speed.
Last edited by Swanny049 on Jun 26, 2020, 8:26:49 AM
Hello there,

Nice build :)

I'm currently trying it on Harvester league, just one question why not picking : Harvester of Foes, seems to fit quite well with axes ?

kR,

psykro
Hey and thanks for a nicebuld.
I found awakened ele dmg with attcks. Could it fit somewhere?
I am playing with this build and I am almost 50 level. However, this morning I learnt that earthshatter and earthquake are different gems :(

I dont need to say, you all understand but I am newbie. I am sad :(

Is there anyone who is doing red maps? Would like to check out your characters item/tree build.
Still not sure about gem links and using several cries instead of one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info