[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
WojciechG wrote:
I've tested perfect 40% Belly and it gives you significantly less HP then Rare chest. I've bought my chest for 40C (unlinked ofc).

Then you probably have somewhat low flatlife on your Gear.

I never had more HP with a rare chest, not even close, but that all depends on your build. If you invest more points into damage and less into life passives, belly is a great choice.

Edit: Just checked your Char and it seems you have a good amount of flat HP.
I definitely try out a rare chest again to check if its better then my current option.
Thx for your Comment mate.

Edit2: Just importet a simular chest as your into my PoB and i have about 100 less life. It seems its not worth in my current setup but i can see that it can be a better choice in some setups.
Last edited by Prycro on Apr 3, 2020, 1:49:47 PM
Have you already fought with Sirius or complete a Similacrum? I'm curious if those are doable.

Dreams came true:
Last edited by WojciechG on Apr 5, 2020, 3:29:36 AM
"
WojciechG wrote:
Have you already fought with Sirius or complete a Similacrum? I'm curious if those are doable.

Dreams came true:

yeah ive done all content and it was all pretty fine!

Mate this axe is fucking nice!
Shit i need something like this too! :D
Well nice gameplay build but have problem with survi. 5.6k hp on lvl 90 and its hard sometimes in deep delirum on red map, any advice?
Very low strenght. + 300-400(600-700 beter) with equip and dps +200-600k
Last edited by darrvel on Apr 18, 2020, 1:14:35 AM
I'm new to PoE and decided to follow this guide for a build that looked fun, but my issue is that early in the game I feel like I have no idea what I need to be looking out for. Currently I've got a 2 handed sword and generally random armour and gems, whatever is the best I can get currently. But is there anything I need to be on the lookout for? Anything I need to keep for crafting? Some guidance on tips for the early game to end up with a build like this at the end would be great.
Im lvl 30 right now, but I have sooo Mich trouble keeping My mana up.
Where do u get All the mana from to keep earthquake up?
Up. Guide will be fully updated on launch.
Hey, do you think it's good idea to swap that 6l totem into new General's Cry? That skill seems pretty good
Could you play icecrash with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info