[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Daibom wrote:
Is there a pastebin for the Standard version ? Too poor to play in Delirium and wanna try this out in standard.

thanks !

check out my profile for the std version or import the character "Impercro" in pathofbuilding.
Last edited by Prycro on Mar 30, 2020, 11:38:39 AM
"
Prycro wrote:

I also have 6.5k HP and my damage is really fine for all ive done so far.
this is my current gear:

ive also played around with clusterjewels and i think i have found some nice combinations.
i will update this guide with a few good options for clusterjewels soon.
Sadly dont have much time for playing and shit at the moment, otherwise there would be more updates from current league, so sorry for that!

Check out my profile for the latest changes.

What was the craft for this much HP in your boots? Essences only bring up to 96 iirc. Was it delve crafting?
Last edited by kHeinzen on Mar 29, 2020, 2:05:39 PM
"

What was the craft for this much HP in your boots? Essences only bring up to 96 iirc. Was it delve crafting?

its t1 life and t1 hybrid life/armour. Got these fairly cheap on poetrade.
Last edited by Prycro on Mar 30, 2020, 11:36:37 AM
Just uploaded the first Delirium Vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLEFSaqy3hc
"
Prycro wrote:
Just uploaded the first Delirium Vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLEFSaqy3hc

Impressive.

Got few questions about your equipment:
1) Why dont you use rare armour with % maximum life? It offers same amount of HP as the Belly but you also get tons of elemental resistances. Its also fairly cheap.
2) Vermillion Rings - basically 7% of free maximum life. I understand a need for a single unset ring.
3) Single abyssla socket Tombfists - is it better then a well rolled regular gloves? Dual Abyss are better without questioning.
"
Impressive.

Got few questions about your equipment:
1) Why dont you use rare armour with % maximum life? It offers same amount of HP as the Belly but you also get tons of elemental resistances. Its also fairly cheap.
2) Vermillion Rings - basically 7% of free maximum life. I understand a need for a single unset ring.
3) Single abyssla socket Tombfists - is it better then a well rolled regular gloves? Dual Abyss are better without questioning.

My first plan was to craft a nice rare chest and maybe i will do it in the future but believe me or not belly is a much bigger hp gain than a very decent astral plate. If i still decide to go astral plate it would be for the nice influence mods you can get, but i havnt looked into that too much yet.

Yea Vemillion Rings are great for this build and i will probably switch to them if i get some with the right mods for not too much currency ;D

Due to the limit of our sockets and simply for the cheapness i decided to go for 1socket Tombfists but yea, 2s are definitely the choice for the minmax.
Last edited by Prycro on Apr 1, 2020, 1:12:53 PM
Just updated the Clusterjewel section! Sorry, i know im late but little time and lazyness. You know the things :D
Im loving this so far,gotta say i was dubious that it would be better than jugg but im loving slayer atm (still levelling). Would impale be a better ot at least viable choice instead of close combat since impale is pretty good this league. i understand we're not scaling it i thought it still might be better than close combat..thoughts?
I've tested perfect 40% Belly and it gives you significantly less HP then Rare chest. I've bought my chest for 40C (unlinked ofc).

Last edited by WojciechG on Apr 2, 2020, 5:28:23 PM
"
Im loving this so far,gotta say i was dubious that it would be better than jugg but im loving slayer atm (still levelling). Would impale be a better ot at least viable choice instead of close combat since impale is pretty good this league. i understand we're not scaling it i thought it still might be better than close combat..thoughts?

Hm you could try it but i doubt its more effective then Close Combat. You need 100% chance to inpale otherwise its not very effective so you have to invest into some passive nodes on the tree. This plus EQ hits slow compared to other skills so you need longer to build up the stacks.

I think Close Combat is a nice choice. Up to 60% more damage and you Leap a lot faster after every EQ hit and that is definitely noticable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info