[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

What should I upgrade/change to improve my build ?
This is ok build, clunky than the current ww buidls out there
Great build having a great time! Thanks.
Hey, I'm a new player and decided to do this build for my first ever path of exile run. While I do a bunch of damage I don't know how to do reflect maps , I just kill myself right away. im lvl 79 and don't have any 6L yet or Disfavour, just a Svinctas 5L and 5L belly with max resists. like 4.1k health so far
So I double corrupted my Disfavour and now my mana issues are solved entirely. With lvl 4 enlighten I'm sitting at 85 mana now and my EQ only costs 30 to cast so I get 3 swings (because of mana regen) before I'm out and mana regen + leech takes care of that no problem. Before the double corrupt I just wouldn't turn on Purity, but now it's a non issue.

poeplanner links for leveling tree dont wortk
Gonna go with crit version.
Last edited by majtyftw on Jul 29, 2019, 10:41:49 AM
Hey there, thanks for the guide. I have one question: why do we pick bunch of stun nods (Kinetic Impacts bunch) ? I mean is this bunch necessary for us or is it give us some benefits or smth ? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Cendence1 on Jul 29, 2019, 4:24:37 PM
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
So I double corrupted my Disfavour and now my mana issues are solved entirely. With lvl 4 enlighten I'm sitting at 85 mana now and my EQ only costs 30 to cast so I get 3 swings (because of mana regen) before I'm out and mana regen + leech takes care of that no problem. Before the double corrupt I just wouldn't turn on Purity, but now it's a non issue.

Your mana issues would be solved by not wearing junk jewelery, and putting-7 or -8 mana cost on them

Crit slayer, oneshot every phase in uelder, fun build indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info