[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Khal_HS wrote:
Does this build work well in HC? Or would it have to make some changes to make that happen? If yes what would be.
thanks for the post helped me a lot to get on nv 90 in SSF

Thx for reply.

For HC i definitely recommend grabbing all life nodes on the templar side.
Maybe you could sacrifice the Impale nodes for them, i think that would be the best solution.
Also maybe some more defencesive flasks besides taste of hate and Lions roar.
And last thing, all gearpices besides weapon, belly and maybe also tombfists should be rares with lots of HP. 8k+ HP is definitely doable with this build.
Uber elder down on my first try, 2 portals left. Just felt like posting here so everyone knows the build definitely wrecks. Shitty mark of the shaper for me though :(
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
I'm honestly just not turning on Purity atm until I can manage to afford an enlighten 4. With enlighten 3 I have 59 mana and EQ costs like 42 to cast so it's a bit difficult. I imagine with enlighten 4 ill be able to at least swing twice with EQ. Corrupted 2 so far this league and no dice :(

I also made a slight change to my skilltree picking up Soul of Steel for the 1% max resistances and extra res all. So I'm sitting at 77% fire res and the 10% phys dmg taken as fire helm mod really helps out defensively.

Yeah, I have 52 mana I believe and it's definitely rough running the 3 auras. Blood and Sand isn't a bad replacement as it only reserves 10% mana, but then I suppose there's no need for the enlighten anymore.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
I'm honestly just not turning on Purity atm until I can manage to afford an enlighten 4. With enlighten 3 I have 59 mana and EQ costs like 42 to cast so it's a bit difficult. I imagine with enlighten 4 ill be able to at least swing twice with EQ. Corrupted 2 so far this league and no dice :(

I also made a slight change to my skilltree picking up Soul of Steel for the 1% max resistances and extra res all. So I'm sitting at 77% fire res and the 10% phys dmg taken as fire helm mod really helps out defensively.

Yeah, I have 52 mana I believe and it's definitely rough running the 3 auras. Blood and Sand isn't a bad replacement as it only reserves 10% mana, but then I suppose there's no need for the enlighten anymore.

One thing you can also play around with if you have your 6link for warchief totems is to only use Pride and then link Flesh and Stone in your warchief totems setup with Maim, its actually a decent net dps gain but it sucks because it increases the mana multiplier on flesh and stone to 28% and you cant use Enlighten with it. Playing with PoB though once your able to run the 3 auras its better than the pride/flesh and stone setup.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Jun 26, 2019, 9:23:50 AM
Hey what MTX are you equipping in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QZDp_HUBQc&t=24s
"
fengx wrote:
Hey what MTX are you equipping in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QZDp_HUBQc&t=24s

Vampiric Body Armour, Gloves and Boots, Mystic Hood, Abyss Wings, Ice Character effect, Bloodreaper skin on Disfavour with Soulstealer Weapon effect.
Portal is Transcemdence and my peds are Sin and Innocence Cherub ped.
I'm currently running the vaal pact version of this build and loving it. I recently purchased an Inspired learning jewel and was wondering what modifications you would recommend to be able to make use of the jewel as the radius is quite small and therefore unable to be activated with the vaal pact version of the build? Thank you for the build btw, it is a lot of fun and quite powerful
Hi.

Great build. =)

What about the 'The Retch' belt for this build??

We got Lots of leech already= alot of extra damage from belt?

Are this belt viewable, if you can cover your resistens elsewere in your opinion?

Or is The damage output to low from The belt even if you have Vaal pact, Carnage Heart and Endless hunger etc.

Thx / Patteras

Hi

Thx for the guide.

I need abit of advice here, i am getting hammered playing this in alot of above t10 maps, i die alot. Im at 5500hp, and often i see myself getting one shot.

Not really sure what it is im doing wrong, so any advice would be appreciated.

Link to my char.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vyperone/characters

Thx / VyperOne
Last edited by vyperone on Jul 1, 2019, 2:22:44 PM
dude, THANK YOU for the extremely helpful guide, different variations, playstyles, etc. A really well thought out guide, can't tell you how much I'm enjoying it.

I'm sorry, I know you've probably answered this questions hundreds of times, I just don't have the time to go back through and sift through all the posts/replies.

Is there a huge difference between Enlighten Lvl 2 and 3? I can't maintain any kind of mana pool with Purity, Pride and Arctic Armour going at the same time, even with a .30 mana leech jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info