[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Talon_ST wrote:
Planning on trying this build out as my league starter for 3.8. Will you be updating the guide for 3.8?

Yea for sure!
Hello!

First of all, AWESOME build.

Super fun to play with.

I have a few questions about survivability with this build.

Currently, im lvl 89 with this items:

As you can see, i fiddle a little with the gems to gain more survivability, but still im getting one shot on 15+ maps.

The damage output is awesome, but i would love to get some feed back on how to improve the survivability or, maybe im doing something wrong because i get killed 1-2 times per map.

I have a hard time farming the Monolits also as the rare monsters usually kill me.

Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/ABs23V3Q

Thanks!

Last edited by RaghnaBrohn on Aug 24, 2019, 8:47:52 AM
Is there a POB for the crit version?
"
RaghnaBrohn wrote:
Hello!

First of all, AWESOME build.

Super fun to play with.

I have a few questions about survivability with this build.

Currently, im lvl 89 with this items:

As you can see, i fiddle a little with the gems to gain more survivability, but still im getting one shot on 15+ maps.

The damage output is awesome, but i would love to get some feed back on how to improve the survivability or, maybe im doing something wrong because i get killed 1-2 times per map.

I have a hard time farming the Monolits also as the rare monsters usually kill me.

Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/ABs23V3Q

Thanks!

Hey man!
Glad you enjoy the build so far.
Respec some points and take more life nodes. I would also swap the carnage heart for a rare amulet.

Other then that: -keep moving-
The Legion rares are hitting like a truck i know, but if you keep moving and play fast you can avoid most of the inkomming damage. I dont have much trouble killing anything with 6k hp. Just try to be as fast as possible, EQ especially is great for the "hit and run" playstyle.

Hope that helps a bit!
Hey! What you think about changes for ascendacy and pulverise gem? Will that changes nerf build hardly?
Hello. it is nice to see earthquake still kicking ass. but i have a question adressing shockwave support gem. why is your reasoning not to take it ? on paper shockwave should be pretty amazing for earthquake i reckon
"
NaneLz wrote:
Hey! What you think about changes for ascendacy and pulverise gem? Will that changes nerf build hardly?

HI

The pulverise gem even got more damage and the ascandancy havnt changed much for our build :)
"
Hello. it is nice to see earthquake still kicking ass. but i have a question adressing shockwave support gem. why is your reasoning not to take it ? on paper shockwave should be pretty amazing for earthquake i reckon

Because the shockwave support doesnt work with axes. :)
Hey, thx for the build, it's so fun to play, and it's so out of the meta for blight league ! I have 2 questions :

1 : Wich Passif point is the best with Oil ? i try Divine fury for dmg but i think Amplify is not bad for the league ?

2: How you fix your Dex/Int, with all the unique item and the tree poor in dex/int i found it's hard to cap (without carnage heart ofc)

thx
Last edited by mclope on Sep 12, 2019, 9:37:21 AM
"
mclope wrote:
Hey, thx for the build, it's so fun to play, and it's so out of the meta for blight league ! I have 2 questions :

1 : Wich Passif point is the best with Oil ? i try Divine fury for dmg but i think Amplify is not bad for the league ?

2: How you fix your Dex/Int, with all the unique item and the tree poor in dex/int i found it's hard to cap (without carnage heart ofc)

thx

Hey man,

try to get some needed stats on your rare ring or helmet. Jewels are also an option for missing stats.

The oil part is a good question. I would go for a nice defence node personally, because we grab almost every good dps node nearby. Discipline and training is great for example or even soul of steel. Other than that, Lust for Carnage is a great offensive node with some leech on top.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info