Red Elder not giving Memory Fragment

same issue, tried it 4 times already

even contacted support, the answer was

"I am very sorry to hear you're having trouble with the 15th memory fragment! I am afraid it is possible for the fragment to not drop on every attempt."

Same issue here.
"
ChunLiPOV wrote:
even contacted support, the answer was

"I am very sorry to hear you're having trouble with the 15th memory fragment! I am afraid it is possible for the fragment to not drop on every attempt."

What kind of useless reply is that? Okay, fine, then tell us WHY. What is it we need to do to ensure the drop, or is it random? All the other memory fragments 1-14 are guaranteed so having the 15th not be guaranteed, with no explanation, is beyond stupid.

Spending 20c on a t15 map to complete it, then getting dicked over doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jun 18, 2018, 2:55:51 AM
Oh, this brings me immense pain.
Even SPAWNING the damned T15 Elder is a challenge in itself. *shrug*
Had the same issue yesterday. Killed elder in a t11 map and no fragment dropped. Also opened a thread for it: Thread

It is already annoying enough to get elder spawn in a location you want to.
Same for me - no 15th memory fragment from T12 Elder. My bug report.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
did another run... atlas says the map is holding the 15th fragment, shaper survived, still no fragment.
and still after 2 weeks no reply from support here... getting really annoyed by this.
I'm also getting annoyed, why is GGG ignoring an error that blocks game progress?

Already read the wiki to check all the preconditions.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Memory_Fragment

we want support!!!!
Same here! Killed red Elder twice now, no Fragment. Its not even like you can just try again, no its hours of tedious mapping and buying way expensive maps in the process just to get a "sucks to suck" at the end. How is such a progress breaking bug not even acknowledged?
just got mine. i believe all the guardians have to be killed on red maps too! can someone confirm pls?
"
just got mine. i believe all the guardians have to be killed on red maps too! can someone confirm pls?

All my guardians were on red maps. Blue circle was on elder (T15). Didn't get memory fragment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info