[NOT A BUG] Red Tier Elder didn't drop Fragment

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
So, there's a little bit of misinformation on our part with regards to how a Memory Fragment is dropped in the Elder fight. The Shaper must survive the fight. So, in other words, you must defend him successfully in the portal phase of the fight, otherwise a Memory Fragment will not drop.

We've done some testing internally to make sure that a Memory Fragment always drops as intended and everything is working as expected.

I have updated the 3.3.0 patch notes to clarify the fact that Shaper must survive as well. We will clarify this information in-game at a later time as well.

Sorry for any confusion here. Hopefully this clears things up a bit.

I just killed the Elder in T11 Promenade Map with the Quest at 14/15. So only missing the last fragment. Also in the Atlas it was marked that I will obtain a fragment in that map when killing the elder.
But aparently it didn't drop.
Screenshot of the area
Is there a way for me to get it awarded now? Without getting through the whole process of spawning the elder again etc, its really annoying...
Last edited by Rhys on Jun 26, 2018, 6:28:04 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 5:16:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi,

same problem here, i opened the map and killed the elder with the same character.

It took me multiple attempts(more than 1 map) with different characters, but i always opened map/killed elder with same character.

I also died a few times, and no fragment drop for me either, even though it was stated in the atlas that the fragment would drop.
Bump for visibility :<
Same here. I have read on internet, that you have to kill him fast, so shaper is alive.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Same here. I have read on internet, that you have to kill him fast, so shaper is alive.

Yes this. I was having the same problem because my build (RF) wasn't suited to keep shaper alive. But as soon as he survives even a t11 map will drop the last fragment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info