How the Incursion Launch Weekend Went

Ahah, i like these new touches of humour.

On a more serious note, it's good to know crunch is gone or at least far less present.
Last edited by Harest on Jun 4, 2018, 12:39:31 AM
yea boi!!!!
Best league ever
Leave the Sunderbois alone, we can play something else too but going all in with a new/revamped skill that hasnt been tested just yet seems too extreme (to me, at least)
"
rcf1996 wrote:
Its a nice league. The only problem i got it's that the drop-rate of Stone of Passage are really low.
For example: I killed all the enemies in the rightside of the map and didnt get any Stone. So i didnt get to the top because of that.

Once you level up some more, and gear up, you will full clear the incursions with ease, and get a stone, and unlock the exact door you want, and walk back to the exit portal and warp out with 10+ seconds left on the clock.

It may not seem like that early on, but it does get that easy.
i need a donkey cart to bring home all the loot

I need a bigger inventory :D

can you ask Tencent if they can spend a bit more money for a bigger Inventory? ;)
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Congrats GGG on this awesome league!
Absolutely the best so far and the temple just has to stay in the core game after the league!!
It's too much fun to leave it out or make it too much rarer to encounter Alva!
Counting down the hours at work so I can get back home and play :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Thank you Bex and rest of team for this league and its smoothness and overall enjoyment. I had several game crashes where it just flat out closed the first day or two but is much better now. Other than that no complaints. Temple feels rewarding with challenge and time pressure in new incursions are great.
Arcbois rule we are the Arc Bois
Thanks for the Arc buff, please don't nerf it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info