How the Incursion Launch Weekend Went

RIP Bisco, and several, several others.
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.
"
Exelion39 wrote:
Yeah, let's just casually ignore that Sao Paulo Gateway is at it's worst since the problems started and we're completely unable to play.

I love the league but would be good to actually get to play it normally.

They’re paying to have servers deployed in an alternative data center. It’s unfortunate that this won’t be finished until tomorrow / later today (time zones), but it isn’t fair to accuse them of ignoring the situation. It wasn’t mentioned because it’s not directly related to Incursion League.

tl;dr: They know, they care, they’re paying to get it fixed.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
GGG please dont forget to add PvP value to Fireball, Kinetic Blast, Remote mines and Flameblast, thank you in advance!
The Holy Bible
Fun league but still < Path of Royale
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

I am enjoying incursion myself. I am trying to make my own build. It will be my version of the older Freball Carpet Bomber Witch that I enjoyed long before Ascendancy existed. If it turns out better than I thought possible then I will be reporting it here in the Witch section of the forums and ask questions. I am sure that all that can help will answer them if needed.
grats
Fun mechanic so far, nice work!
This is shaping to be a great league.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Having a great time, I leveled with split shot and changed to vaal rain of arrows at the first opportunity. Doing a high movement speed raider build, self designed. Going very well so far.
You guys would have more achievements done if you weren't here posting.

:P
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info