How the Incursion Launch Weekend Went

Looking like Incursion League may be my favourite challenge league to date.

Glad to hear things were easier on your end this time ‘round.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
We were going to congratulate Mathil on finding a Bisco's collar, but might have been mistaken because we just couldn't find it when we went to have a look.

Way to rub it in!
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
Meanwhile, south americans can't play. I wouldn't call that a success even if I was really optimistic.
"
With the high-priority stuff out of the way

Yeah, let's just casually ignore that Sao Paulo Gateway is at it's worst since the problems started and we're completely unable to play.

I love the league but would be good to actually get to play it normally.
"
Exelion39 wrote:
"
With the high-priority stuff out of the way

Yeah, let's just casually ignore that Sao Paulo Gateway is at it's worst since the problems started and we're completely unable to play.

I love the league but would be good to actually get to play it normally.

Indeed.
São Paulo servers are full of lags and crashes.
I'm Razielim, son of Raziel.

"Raziel, you're worthy..." - Elder God
Any ETA on the Sao Pablo servers? because league looks awesome so far but I can't really enjoy it because I feel like i'm playing a powerpoint slide... other than that, great league, really good mechanic indeed.
Yeah, it seems odd to me that you have to go hunting for an item that may or may not drop, when you should be focused at killing the various things that are attacking you.

A change I wish the devs would make is that instead of (sometimes, randomly) dropping a stone, just make the first door you interact with unlock. Less fussing around and more strategy.
That would be too easy, if you have enough movement speed or 2-3 quicksilver flask it should be doable to kill the desired chieftain and choose what door to open, not everytime! but thats the challenge. If you can just clear the way to the top by clicking the right door there is no strategy/challenge involved whatsoever
great league
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Best league I've played so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info