[3.3] Cast on Crit Discharge with Cospri's | Shaper/Guardian Viable | Fast Clear | Quite Expensive

Hello Mikefield
I'm a player from Taiwan and My English isn't very good, please don't mind
I very like ur build and this season is my first time use assain to play discharge.
This is my character https://web.poe.garena.tw/account/view-profile/BLASSREITERX/characters

Where can I modify to get better(from item or jewel)?

I thik my DPS and survive have some problem. dps maybe when skill 21/20 will be better.

But is not easy to servise from some high tier maps(maybe because my HP only 6000)

Last I have one more question,will you have try to kill T18?

Last edited by Harrytw30678 on Jun 15, 2018, 3:06:14 AM
Hello! what gem would you put in the last slot in your boots?

In light of the newest changes in 3.3, I've been leveling a Power Charge on Crit gem to use as a potential substitute for Firestorm in the 6l setup. I'm curious to hear from anyone else who has tried this in the meantime, particularly with regard to how it affected power charge sustain and overall damage output in large, single-target damage scenarios.

Thanks!
Few questions regarding missed oportunities to increase clear speed without losing anything else:

I don't get the Firestorm. Why not use Arc? Should make clearing much better, on top of it also being great single target since 3.3.

Why use Blasphemy when Warlord Mark rings exist and are easy to roll/cheap? Also, Blood Rage should be good enough to make us freeze enemies at least somewhat reliably with the Frenzy CHarges it generates. Making Herald of Ice instead of Blasphemy+WM the better choice for clear speed. I could even make a good argument that WM is not needed and that the Boot leech enchant is more than enough.

Why Cyclone at level 1? You lose +4 range, which makes a huge difference for clear speed as you have to get very close to a pack to trigger CoC.

"
redbeardsec wrote:
In light of the newest changes in 3.3, I've been leveling a Power Charge on Crit gem to use as a potential substitute for Firestorm in the 6l setup. I'm curious to hear from anyone else who has tried this in the meantime, particularly with regard to how it affected power charge sustain and overall damage output in large, single-target damage scenarios.

Thanks!

If you use Inya's you won't see any difference in PC generation. If you use PCoC, use different boots that have life and res, so you free up more damage mods on the rings and belt. I personally would not go pure Discharge however. Would not go Firestorm either. Arc is where its at.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 16, 2018, 9:03:14 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Few questions regarding missed oportunities to increase clear speed without losing anything else:

I don't get the Firestorm. Why not use Arc? Should make clearing much better, on top of it also being great single target since 3.3.

Why use Blasphemy when Warlord Mark rings exist and are easy to roll/cheap? Also, Blood Rage should be good enough to make us freeze enemies at least somewhat reliably with the Frenzy CHarges it generates. Making Herald of Ice instead of Blasphemy+WM the better choice for clear speed. I could even make a good argument that WM is not needed and that the Boot leech enchant is more than enough.

Why Cyclone at level 1? You lose +4 range, which makes a huge difference for clear speed as you have to get very close to a pack to trigger CoC.

"
redbeardsec wrote:

Thanks!

If you use Inya's you won't see any difference in PC generation. If you use PCoC, use different boots that have life and res, so you free up more damage mods on the rings and belt. I personally would not go pure Discharge however. Would not go Firestorm either. Arc is where its at.

I haven't tested Arc yet (work overload since the start of 3.3), can't confirm how good it is. Firestorm generates PCharges like crazy though since it crits a lot with multiple damage instances.

Cyclone drains mana like crazy when max level and you don't need the extra range since you only cyclone bosses and rares. You can try it and see how it works for you, lvl 20 cyclones are cheap.

Herald of Ice is not needed since you oneshot packs anyway and your AoE takes up the entire screen.

If you can get a decent WM ring and keep your resists capped, sure, go for it. It will also solve some of the mana issues and might allow you to get some nice defensive aura using the Watcher's Eye I guess.

It's not gonna be cheap because of the resistances you need on it and life. I went with Wise Oak setup so I didn't have that convenience either, landing Wise Oak isn't that easy.

Last edited by Mikefield on Jun 17, 2018, 10:53:03 AM
"
Mikefield wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

"
redbeardsec wrote:

Thanks!

I haven't tested Arc yet (work overload since the start of 3.3), can't confirm how good it is. Firestorm generates PCharges like crazy though since it crits a lot with multiple damage instances.

Cyclone drains mana like crazy when max level and you don't need the extra range since you only cyclone bosses and rares. You can try it and see how it works for you, lvl 20 cyclones are cheap.

Herald of Ice is not needed since you oneshot packs anyway and your AoE takes up the entire screen.

If you can get a decent WM ring and keep your resists capped, sure, go for it. It will also solve some of the mana issues and might allow you to get some nice defensive aura using the Watcher's Eye I guess.

It's not gonna be cheap because of the resistances you need on it and life. I went with Wise Oak setup so I didn't have that convenience either, landing Wise Oak isn't that easy.

Cyclone at level 21 has the exact same mana cost as a level 1. Always been the case. The only thing that changed in the last 2 years is that higher level has more area. That is why some veterans still don't level it as it was custom before it was changed.

I can see the rest of your points though.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 17, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
"

Cyclone at level 21 has the exact same mana cost as a level 1. Always been the case. The only thing that changed in the last 2 years is that higher level has more area. That is why some veterans still don't level it as it was custom before it was changed.

I can see the rest of your points though.

Woah, my bad! Well, in this case max level (21 or 20 if you have +1 gem levels) cyclone is definitely a good idea. Mentioned that in the core section of the build.
Last edited by Mikefield on Jun 17, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
Hi Guys,

i am following this guida and must say, it works quite well for me. I got a 6L volls now, but my question is: Whats the best Way to get it to 2G4B ? I am allways getting minimum 1 red, which sux...

Right now i habe 2G 3B 1R and am running Fortify with the cyclone setup... Single Target is .. meh :)

Greets
"
GrafBumsula wrote:
Hi Guys,

i am following this guida and must say, it works quite well for me. I got a 6L volls now, but my question is: Whats the best Way to get it to 2G4B ? I am allways getting minimum 1 red, which sux...

Right now i habe 2G 3B 1R and am running Fortify with the cyclone setup... Single Target is .. meh :)

Greets

For rolling colours, use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

As for single target, get crit multi jewels. Get lvl 21/20% discharge gems. Get +1/+2 gem levels through a double corrupt on Voll's.

With lvl 22 discharge, the dps was really great. With lvl 24, I can only imagine.

If you're rich, corrupted jewels can now get increased AoE and increased damage. AoE especially is a great addition!
Last edited by Mikefield on Jun 18, 2018, 3:17:13 PM
Given I have everything except the plus 1 to gems Voll's Protector, how do you think the single target would be with just a level 21 discharge? (mainly against guardians.) Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info