Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

"
you should make videos of those massive patch notes. i love to know all that stuff but would rather watch than read em. ty anyways for this great work.

God no. Nothing's more infuriating when you're searching for an answer and instead of a simple explanation via text you have some long-winded 10+ min. rant YouTube video (because 10+ is how you make $) that wastes even more of your time when a simple 10-second sentence or paragraph can fill you in on what you need.
Nice Patch Notes

Just wish cyclone gets a single target buff.
"
The "detonates nearby corpses" mod on strongboxes will now detonate corpses more quickly.

Watch out guys!
I've been wondering, why do the patch notes never show us the new items or div cards or whatever content they are adding?
"
Caulder10 wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Why not release the patch now so that everyone has a chance to download it before the league begins. It will cut down the stress on the servers for when the league is actually running (as we all know you guys are terrible at having stable servers for league launches) and level the playing field for people with slower internet speeds.

This seems like a no brainer to me, so if there is any solid reasoning not to please let me know.

Thanks

Server instability at league start is not due to players downloading the patch/client; it's from all the people logged in and playing. Offering the patch earlier would likely exacerbate the issue further.

That is not particularly an accurate statement.

go on...
"
you should make videos of those massive patch notes. i love to know all that stuff but would rather watch than read em. ty anyways for this great work.

You should check youtube, searching for 3.3 patch notes. So many streamers make video ranging from short summary to long detailed explanation, choose your poison!
"
deathadvenger wrote:
I've been wondering, why do the patch notes never show us the new items or div cards or whatever content they are adding?

I bet that the "The Beast" div card will grant a random bestiary item. so the price increase of farruls fur was totally not worth it bying it before league end :-D
i have to make to make a repost... since i misread the changes to ice trap:
WTF are you doing ??? you nerf a skill that is practically never used ??? while you insane buff shit like fire trap? 200% effective scaling (or what freaking ever you call it). just what the F*** are you thinking??? so much of the community is asking about ice trap! and you over brick it? to what end? are you aiming for 0% used ???
"
Achilion wrote:

^MY FACE
"
Ryphe wrote:
make hard to get div cards not be able to drop from diviners/uber lab boxes for example ilvl 100 elder/shaper items can ruin the market if they are easier to get, PS i will marry Fyndel

This would be stupid, that would make those boxes completely worthless. The only reason to enjoy them now is the extreme remote chance of getting rare cards.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info