Skill Revamps - Part 6

I can only hope that the new damage of earthquake is good. But the vaal earthquake look's awesome!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
"
I really wish they change some mellee skill.. like buff and change lacerate or something like that

Dude, they're reworking at least four melee this patch. Infernal Blow, Charged Dash, Ground Slam, and Elemental Hit.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
rip still no Ice trap goodies
All I CAN SAY IS....OMG!! NICE GGG
I find your lack of Ice Trap news...disturbing...

P.S.: Also Dominating Blow. :p
"
XigTek wrote:
"
I really wish they change some mellee skill.. like buff and change lacerate or something like that

Dude, they're reworking at least four melee this patch. Infernal Blow, Charged Dash, Ground Slam, and Elemental Hit.

Gotem'! :D People just aren't used to thinking of those when they think of melee skills cos they've been so rarely used for so long lol. :p
Easy Stormburst Fixes:

Totems: Self casting a channeled skill (and letting it go) activates all instances of that skill pointed to the player. Or if you want to be really lazy (you guys like that) give Storm burst a max count of projectiles and make all explode once reached.

Mechanics: Enemies hit by the projectiles take %inc lightning damage / lower l-pen / etc by the next hit of ball lightning. Stacks X times.

Bosses: Threshold Jewel, Projectiles move to the cursor and linger for x seconds / x max number or detonated when SB released.
Please where is the balance to Lightning Warp and Flame Dash as movement skills. PPPLLLEEASSSEEEE

With the new duration corruptions Lightning Warp will be even less relevant. Flame Dash could really use an increase in distance with either more charges OR no charges with a small cooldown. If we can spam Whirling Blades, Leap Slam and Shield Charge, all of which can provide fortify, I think we should be able to use LW and FD a bit more liberally.

Something like;

-Lightning Warp is no longer is effected by duration

-Flame Dash now has 5 charges and its distant has been increased OR

-Flame Dash no longer has charges but has a 1 second cooldown and its distance has been increased.
Hardcore --> Onslaught --> Nemesis --> Invasion --> Bloodlines --> Tempest --> Standard...
ice spear next please
Where is my glacial hammer re-work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info