Skill Revamps - Part 6

Why don't you guys revamp skills that actually truly suck. I.e 80% of the melee skills and 100% of the true single target skills that you guys thought would be better if you added more ways to make them AoE but really that was a shit idea. Why not create a support gem for single target skills that discourages AoE all together.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I actually scheduled a 3 day weekend for this league.
I can't wait
I hope, in the next Part of skill reworks we met with an old friend named by Cast on Critical von Discharge!

Intro:
Loved by many... hated by few.
Killed many times, dead long-long time ago. Thats the intro.

Possible buffs:
-REMOVE THE COOLDOWN AND RESTORE BACK THE OLD COC. (Thats the best idea.)

...Still not so good because the ES nerfs, the Vaal Pact nerfs, doubledips nerf... mainly the reason is no instaleech with discharge is a really heavy drawback. Discharge got melee'ish AoE and feels really bad and clunky.

If you do that again:

Cast on Critical Strike now has a 10 millisecond cooldown. The chance to cast supported skills has been increased by a flat 20%.

We are really happy and satisfied again!
Thanks to GGG in the name of CoC community!
Best regards
Good job
Nice!
video of power siphon please!!!!!
At first I thought the changes to the vaal skills were cool.

I was ok now there is a reason to use them. But now I am just like WTF. Now instead of Vaal RF never being used. RF will never be used. I don't get it. The change doesn't fix the problem. It just changes what gem doesn't get used.

So now most these skill changes went from cool to lame. Well for me they did anyways. As the Vaal ones were the exciting ones. Not anymore though.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on May 30, 2018, 1:01:26 AM
Forgot about sweep
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
Last edited by ShimmyShimmy on May 30, 2018, 9:22:57 PM
aaaaand i like IT!!! maybe is time to try syphon ♥ :D
had to ask here:

does cold pen support lower resitances for the dot as well?

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info