[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Picked this as league starter, pretty fun so far (up to 75).

Question - is there a priority order for skill points? I see the trees for 62 and 100 but nothing in between around 80-90.

I'm thinking both of the aura clusters (Charisma and Influence) then either Hex Master/Skittering Runes, then MoM and finally scion life wheel. But curious if anybody else has a middle tree.

Im liking the look of this build alot, Im new to PoE but was wondering if this sort of build is possible with a staff?
Perhaps, it's worth to try this build with the pathfinder chaos nodes?
Thank you for sharing your build :)

Rings:

"Vaal Haste to 50% Dodge and Spell Dodge Chance" Should be Vaal Grace though.
Last edited by CFay on Sep 2, 2018, 11:11:08 PM
Great build! I tried it last league. I hadn't had the time to get perfect items, however my map clear speed was still great a very decent damage to bosses considering my eq needed improvements.
Going fo rit again this league, found that the new herald is a nice addition to leveling.
why temporal chains over enfeeble?

Does slow help more then dmg reduction?
Besides swag, why would anyone play this build instead of ED ?

Less dmg, less clear speed and less tanky.

Please enlighten me.
"
fredo2185 wrote:

Please enlighten me.

Because this build is kind of c-c-combo breaker. And fun. If you have no idea what I could be meaning with combo then this build is probably not for you.
Last edited by Hartsa on Sep 3, 2018, 11:50:58 PM
"

Please enlighten me.

Not everyone likes ED, i find it too clunky to play, but I've really enjoyed playing a death oath character in the past.
"
fredo2185 wrote:

Please enlighten me.

Im lvl 79 atm with this build and I really like it so far. I don't expect it to be able to do uber elder or anything but it is so fun to play and fast mapping. Like the others I agree ED feels clunky, with this you dont have to stop and cast you just go. :D

PLUS IT IS SO PURPLE OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL. Everything goes up in a puff of purple smoke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info