[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

"
ErwinsFinger wrote:
Did my first Uber Elder kill today, sadly I wasted all portals and died in the end because i had no idea about the mechanics, was my first time ever ^^
"
DudeVonDude wrote:
Guess Ill join the kill squad :D
"
Fredd32 wrote:
I will make the list aswell!
Just got my first ever Uber Elder kill, on my very first try aswell. This build has no limits:

Grats on the Uber Elder kills!

"
Fredd32 wrote:
I made some minor adjustments to the talent tree, picking up some mana regen. It does help so much!

I like the tweaks, but did you forget to spec Zealot's Oath?

"
Nephitis wrote:
How do you levek this? Do i slap 2 poet's and switch to LL at 70?
Thanks!

I found leveling as Arc mines to be fast enough with a Topotante's weapon, but if you have a preferred leveling setup such as Poet's Pen or Aberrath's Hooves, feel free to use that instead.
"
I like the tweaks, but did you forget to spec Zealot's Oath?

Haha yes I did! What does that do for us? I had very low life regen (like 15 life each sec) and doesn't that make us unable to run (No regen) mods?

I could run no regen mods just as normal now, not sure if it's bugged or not, but energy shield still regens as normal.
"
Fredd32 wrote:
Haha yes I did! What does that do for us? I had very low life regen (like 15 life each sec) and doesn't that make us unable to run (No regen) mods?

I could run no regen mods just as normal now, not sure if it's bugged or not, but energy shield still regens as normal.

We can get high amounts of life regen from the Pyromaniac ascendancy node. Zealot's Oath lets us convert the life regen to ES regen. Since the regen is percentage based, we will regen more because our ES is higher than life.

We can still run no regen maps because our ES will still recharge like normal. We just have to wait for recharge to start rather than automatically regenerating whenever we detonate mines.
"
We can get high amounts of life regen from the Pyromaniac ascendancy node.

Haha I have the talent but completely forgot about it.. That's how strong the build is I guess. I will remember it for next league if I choose this build again, as for now, I'm done with the league. Got my 36 challenges and will buy a headhunter as soon as I sold all the gear (that's how I end all leagues).

Thank you for providing me with such a great experience through this build in Incursion league.
Last edited by Fredd32 on Jun 23, 2018, 4:09:56 AM

need to improve something?
Last edited by rage779 on Jun 23, 2018, 1:52:09 PM
"
rage779 wrote:
need to improve something?

Gear looks good. You've even got a shaped helm with the Arc enchant. The only major upgrades would be enchanted Sin Treks and a Clarity Watcher's Eye if you don't have that.
Thanks for the great build. Uber Atziri and Shaper are easy no death kills. Uber Elder took me 2 deaths to kill (first time).

Old Gear
Level 92 Stats:
27.8k arc tool tip dps without any power charges.
65.8k arc tool tip dps with power charges.

8,264 ES
656 Mana unreserved

Edit:
Current Gear

Gear Changes:
- Divined a new pair of boots
- Crafted new gloves, divined helm a little more
- Divined my jewels for that juicy 8% es
- Corrupted like 40 dream fragments trying to get Discipline effect... but settled with 4% dex and 6% int because they're kinda useful. I'd say the 6% int is about 75% as good as the 17% effectiveness mod. I compared 6% int with my 17% discipline effectiveness ring, and the discipline effectiveness definitely gives more ES, so if you're debating between the two, get the effectiveness corruption instead.
- Fixed res elsewhere to free up a suffix on my belt to allow for mine laying speed (got 12% on first try!)

Level 92 Stats:
27.9k arc tool tip dps without any power charges.
66.0k arc tool tip dps with power charges.

8,916 ES
691 Mana unreserved

Resistances: 79% / 81% / 86%

To Do: Get 20% discipline effectiveness Lori's Lantern + Dream Fragments. Anybody have suggestions on where I can improve besides my level & those crazy corruption implicits?
Last edited by Zaffrex on Jun 25, 2018, 9:25:33 PM
"
Zaffrex wrote:
Thanks for the great build. Uber Atziri and Shaper are easy no death kills. Uber Elder took me 2 deaths to kill (first time).

Level 92 Stats:

8,264 ES
656 Mana unreserved

woah woah woah 8.2k es??? how!? I'm gelous i have 7.2k even with the watcher's eye! are you using abyss jewels only?

i need to get energy from whitin it gives you 400 es O_O
Last edited by Nephitis on Jun 25, 2018, 3:15:13 PM
"
Nephitis wrote:
"
Zaffrex wrote:

Level 92 Stats:

8,264 ES
656 Mana unreserved

woah woah woah 8.2k es??? how!? I'm gelous i have 7.2k even with the watcher's eye! are you using abyss jewels only?

i need to get energy from whitin it gives you 400 es O_O

I posted an update with more details you can check out!
Hey, just wanted to drop by and say thanks for this amazing build. Just killed Uber elder easily and without much stress, although with 1 death, which could have been easily avoided. But considering the cost of the gear I have (I think about 15-20ex), guess I shouldnt get that excited :)

Stats:
7.7k ES
24.5k arc damage in hideout unbuffed
lvl 93
Last edited by alpish on Jun 29, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info