[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

Just killed my first Uber Elder! awesome build!
Uber Elder down with 2 deaths. Getting better at dodging. The damage is good.

Uber Elder 3.3 Gear

Bonus: Uber Elder Loot
"
Jeefzors_ wrote:
Just killed my first Uber Elder! awesome build!

Congratulations! Looks like you even did it on only a 5 link. Very impressive!
This build is so expensive and you dont need to go ES and lowlife. You should go for Mind over Matter node and invest in Crit and spell damage node (like skill tree of Windz except some cold damage node) and I bet your damage and toughness is equal to your ES lowlife version :).
Edit: Of course 2x Shimmeron still must have in Arc mine build for bursting damage
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jun 17, 2018, 6:14:37 AM
Managed to get my first Uber Elder kill with this build, really shows the strength of this build considering that i did it on a 5-link, no additional mine helm (no arc enchant aswell) and no presence of chayula (really shows how strong arc are right now). This is my current gear and im saving up for a presence of chayula atm:

"

My gear now:

This is the helm i used on uber elder:

And yes, i know i only have 4 flasks... I'm lazy alright? :P

Anyways, awesome build overall.
Last edited by vemman on Jun 17, 2018, 4:36:42 PM
What’s the benefit of going LL over MoM? I’m slowly progressing through my atlas and haven’t attempted t12 maps yet, but before I attempt to switch I would like to know why? I got lucky with a six link on shavronns and picked up the presence of chayula but that’s it so far towards your build other than what I have already.
"
Katyperri wrote:
What’s the benefit of going LL over MoM? I’m slowly progressing through my atlas and haven’t attempted t12 maps yet, but before I attempt to switch I would like to know why? I got lucky with a six link on shavronns and picked up the presence of chayula but that’s it so far towards your build other than what I have already.

More damage, you get 30% more spell damage from low life while still having a sizeable EHP pool. im sitting on 6.8k es with 2 wands and im only lvl 84.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
How do you guys feel about using Lavianga's spirit on our mana amount? My character have like ~600 unreserved, and if I start spamming mines, laviangas mana regen easily overflows this mana usage and it stops working when reaches maximum mana.
Last edited by phx on Jun 18, 2018, 4:48:12 AM
Hi. Thanks for sharing this build. Loving it!

So how much ES should u have before taking on uber elder?

Do you have some time to check my char UberElderBuild to give me some advice on where ti improve?

Im having some problems with the traps itself, seems like i can only Place one trap at a time cuz of the high mana cost. Always some delay between the trap placements and I can never have 2 or more traps before they detonate. I mean its already good but would like to have atleasat constant 2-3 traps while mapping.

Agian thanks for sharing! =)

/ S
Last edited by shomborti on Jun 18, 2018, 6:37:52 AM
And I also have the same problem as the player above with laviangas mana flask =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info