The Corruption Chamber

"
Sarno wrote:
All sockets becoming white sounds awesome!

(Yes I know this isn’t the “best” one.)

I was thinking the same. Such a cool possibility
Can you get +1 to gems twice or can a corruption only be applied once?
Corrupting a Marble amulet can result in a elder marble?
This can turn any 6link into a Tabula?
20 pages of can't wait, hype and cool! This game really needs a better class of person.

Who is going to uber corrupt a Starforge or a Death's Door with such an obvious chance at deletion. Furthermore, nothing enchant-able will ever get uber corrupted, so this will be something only used on rares that nobody cares about. This already sounds to me like a Bestiary recipe that will get rarely used on any good items.

Said as if anyone will actually read past page 3 of this thread. /facepalm
"
Miacova wrote:
[...] This already sounds to me like a Bestiary recipe that will get rarely used on any good items.

This already sounds to me like a default no-matter-what-whiner.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Miacova wrote:
20 pages of can't wait, hype and cool! This game really needs a better class of person.

Who is going to uber corrupt a Starforge or a Death's Door with such an obvious chance at deletion. Furthermore, nothing enchant-able will ever get uber corrupted, so this will be something only used on rares that nobody cares about. This already sounds to me like a Bestiary recipe that will get rarely used on any good items.

um I am?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Miacova wrote:

you need to have balls to corrupt good stuff, it seems its not your case.

Let people that like to gamble vaal and corruptions in peace with the "hypes". :D

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
"
Innomen wrote:
2. Pointless unless you gamble a 6 link, and still pointless because vorci.

Pointless? Try to make 6 off-colours on item which requires 212 dex. In best case average cost is ~100k chromas, which is roughtly 100 ex. And you need ~1000 crafting attempts on vorici bench.

You don't use chromes to roll 6 off colours, you use jeweler's orbs at the vorici bench. It costs nothing even remotely close to 100ex.
Would be hyped if Pariah was affected by all items' white sockets..
Or prismatic eclipse.. or scaeva..

Give some sort of benefit to aiming for white sockets to add to build variety. Chroms aren't even worth picking up few weeks into league.

Double corruption is obv main goal.. but this game used to be about variety of builds.. a "give and take" for uniques. This is the perfect opportunity to add to creativity instead of just stacking already op corruptions.

Make the "white sockets" mean something other than easy chroms and let us get creative again.

Hopefully this league will add uniques that play well with game additions.
IGN: McPeen / Sex / iLeap
"
muzein wrote:
"
"
Innomen wrote:
2. Pointless unless you gamble a 6 link, and still pointless because vorci.

Pointless? Try to make 6 off-colours on item which requires 212 dex. In best case average cost is ~100k chromas, which is roughtly 100 ex. And you need ~1000 crafting attempts on vorici bench.

You don't use chromes to roll 6 off colours, you use jeweler's orbs at the vorici bench. It costs nothing even remotely close to 100ex.

Can you please provide some calculations of how many jeweler's you need to spend via this method? Especially for the last 6th off-colour socket.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on May 23, 2018, 8:59:00 PM
"
Can you please provide some calculations of how many jeweler's you need to spend via this method? Especially for the last 6th off-colour socket.

it's up to your RNG. My last was 2000 jewellers with Death's oath - 6 sockets and 5off colors. BBBGGR

took me like 200c to do it, not so expansive since i didnt had to spend anything to 6link it.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 23, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info