The Corruption Chamber

"
Innomen wrote:
2. Pointless unless you gamble a 6 link, and still pointless because vorci.
"
"
muzein wrote:
"
Pointless? Try to make 6 off-colours on item which requires 212 dex. In best case average cost is ~100k chromas, which is roughtly 100 ex. And you need ~1000 crafting attempts on vorici bench.

You don't use chromes to roll 6 off colours, you use jeweler's orbs at the vorici bench. It costs nothing even remotely close to 100ex.

Can you please provide some calculations of how many jeweler's you need to spend via this method? Especially for the last 6th off-colour socket.
There exist a calculator for this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Not sure, if it is accurate but if putting 6 off-colours on an item which requires 212 dex, the results are hillerious: 100k+ chromatics.
"
You don't use chromes to roll 6 off colours, you use jeweler's orbs at the vorici bench. It costs nothing even remotely close to 100ex.
The calculator suggests that using vorici is the better option.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Synopse wrote:
"
Can you please provide some calculations of how many jeweler's you need to spend via this method? Especially for the last 6th off-colour socket.
Not sure, if it is accurate but if putting 6 off-colours on an item which requires 212 dex, the results are hillerious: 100k+ chromatics.
Is there a special reason why as an answer to my question about "number of jeweller's orb needed" you posting "number of chromatic orbs needed", especially after i posted by myself how many chromatic orbs needed?
"
Pointless? Try to make 6 off-colours on item which requires 212 dex. In best case average cost is ~100k chromas, which is roughtly 100 ex. And you need ~1000 crafting attempts on vorici bench.

"
Synopse wrote:
"
I never wrote words you are citing. Please stop messing with cites and think a bit longer before answering.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
"
Synopse wrote:
"
Is there a special reason why as an answer to my question about "number of jeweller's orb needed" you posting "number of chromatic orbs needed", especially after i posted by myself how many chromatic orbs needed?
"

"
Synopse wrote:
"
I never wrote words you are citing. Please stop messing with cites and think a bit longer before answering.

Edit: Sorry, I mixed it up. It was the other guy saying that. Put the wrong quote header. Nested quotes are a mess.

My intention was to support your post. So no offense intended.

Actually I overlooked the jewlers orb thing. Thought it was about the colours. Never mind...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on May 28, 2018, 9:52:27 AM
"
caboom wrote:

I so wish I could upvote this.
Hi everyone

Can you get 6 link with Vorici in an armour corrupted this way the same way that you do it with any corrupted armour?

Thanks
alright corruption chamber lets throw down
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Can this option happen on an item without any sockets (like an amulet), and if it does, does the item just become corrupted without any changes?

"All of your item's sockets will be changed to white."

23 pages of trash.

1 question that need to be answered on the front page.

What are the CHANCES of each outcomes. We all know what corruption can do.

25% chance destroy... ect we NEEEEEEED to know what the NUMBERS are that relate the the choice we are about to make. All scratch off lottery tickets have the odds on the back, is is that hard to let us know what dice we are actually rolling?????

BEX PLEASE UPDATE WITH NUMBERS. No one should have to sift through 23 pages or nothing to just get the answer to a basic question that google cannot answer.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info