[3.5] Oni-Goroshi Wild Strike/Molten Strike: (Slayer/Jugg, 7K+ HP, 5k+ Leech) ~ Uber Elder Down!

"
reeld wrote:
What do you think about HoA + Anger + herald of purity + enlighten 3 ?

If you can fit it in, sure, it's some extra added damage & some annoying minions to run around tanking a few hits. The added physical damage of HoP isn't "that" massive, so I wouldn't say it's a huge increase.
If you have spare sockets, a Vaal Double Strike setup may perform better for a "burst dps" cooldown on bosses. Even 2-3 linked VDS is considerable single target DPS.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Wondering what you think about the new Unnatural Instinct Jewel in the righthand jewel slot for Scion, with two Might of the Meek jewels in the other two Scion Jewel slots. It seems quite overpowered, at least for Scions anyway.
Also what do you think about 95-99% fire conversion with a watchers eye and having bleed chance somewhere on the gear or Razor`s Edge?
Lastly, why take the lower path to Primeval Force when we are 100% fire conversion?

Edit: The second part was to have a VDS setup with bloodlust. Initially I thought it might be good with Haemophilia gloves for clear but we really dont need that thanks to Wildstrike.
Last edited by redqueenms on Sep 13, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
Xoph's Blood is "starter gear"?
Im lvl 66 and if Im not hitting degen its high, at the moment, pob says 411 deg from sword and blood rage and my leech is 1499.
Am I doing something wrong? is it normal?

pob: https://pastebin.com/vsD5n5W5

thanks
"
Festering wrote:
Xoph's Blood is "starter gear"?

no but you dont need Xoph's. i was runnin without it for a while and its more then ok. unless ur looking for a build that someone made in SSF and posted his gear on forums so it costs 10c total, then look harder mate. most proper builds that can take you deep into delve have some expensive uniques that will boost you. in some cases you have to have those for build to function properly and in this case amu with stats, hp, crit multi will do pretty well too.

anyway guys I reached lvl 92, doing good so far. delves are a breeze. honestly the trolley is too slow for my playstyle. I do not run boots with movementspeed so its less expensive and i use whirlin blades all the time anyway. My goal is to hit 8k hp (currently 7834) but it will happen probably in 2-3 levels.
delves = rush through the tunnels, kill most of mobs there, stand in the mid of encounter and hold down wild strike -> ez.

i mean the build is pretty budget and works. i was running SSF (with only oni-g bought) and hit maps like that. dmg increase every level, wild strike is very good even during leveling phase. if you have 2 OG, swap to molten for bosses like normally you would do later on.
What are your thoughts about going Dodge with Acrobatics / Phase Acrobatics?
Or is that too counterproductive for Endurange Charge generation?

And do you have a leveling skill tree?

And does anything from the skill tree changes when you play without Xoph's Blood?
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Last edited by CommodoX on Sep 15, 2018, 5:12:26 PM
So, i´m Lvl 78 atm and things are going great so far.
However i have one small problem that i can´t seem to figure out and that is the degen. When i´m not hitting stuff degen sometimes hits like a truck, bringing me below half health and blood rage is pretty much out of the question anywhere but the densest of maps.
Is this something that´ll even itself out in a few levels or did i simply miss something?
Arakaali is upgraded and i think i got all the leech nodes selected too, so i struggle to see what else i could do.
Appreciate the help guys!
Last edited by LastGrizzlycorn on Sep 16, 2018, 8:43:43 AM
"
However i have one small problem that i can´t seem to figure out and that is the degen. When i´m not hitting stuff degen sometimes hits like a truck, bringing me below half health and blood rage is pretty much out of the question anywhere but the densest of maps.
Is this something that´ll even itself out in a few levels or did i simply miss something?
Arakaali is upgraded and i think i got all the leech nodes selected too, so i struggle to see what else i could do.

You may try without vaal pact until you raise dmg over 95k/ball (pob), I had similar problem but after lvl 80 and dmg increase I can stay confortable now
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
"

You may try without vaal pact until you raise dmg over 95k/ball (pob), I had similar problem but after lvl 80 and dmg increase I can stay confortable now

I went for Vaal Pact because i had this problem.
It seems to have gotten better now that i gained some more levels, but occasionally it still degens a lot.
I suspect it´s somehow because the pantheon doesn´t kick in in time or something like that?
It´s not difficult to handle for now as i oneshot pretty much all packs anyways from far away, i just wanted to know if the problem will persist until i hit red maps, because i suspect it might get a little more complicated then ;-)
So you´re saying it´ll just go away eventually?
I´ll wait and see then. Thx a lot!
Hi all. Check my gear plz. I have around 50r dps on molten (off screen), and as i've read, it must be aroung 350k? where i've lost so much? help me plz

Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info