[ Unique Showcase ] My Unique design - to be released for 3.3, for you fellows summoners

"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Earendel wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That art tells me you're going to give a lot of players serious bone. Well done!

Edit: I dont believe I've added that avatar to the gallery. Sarno, you're FIRED.

Yup you didn't. That being said I didn't manifest myself either on the thread as I usually keep low profile. Also I have a second shinny Rhoa avatar :D

Ive thought about getting a second avatar made until.....GGG support told me that it would cost me $500, umm no thanks.

I love my avatar seeing is this is the only way I will ever have a mirror in POE. :P
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Very nice work bro, thank you for supporting POE so well.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Good job
Anyone else trying to figure out if you can make a reasonably playable build with this, scorching ray or wither and dark pact? No? Just me? Ok...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
i like it, never played a necro b4 tho
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Nice idea! Lots of thought put into it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
My first own POE build was a Minion Instability + Skeleton build that failed miserably. Now I'm hyped again for it. Thanks for that unique!

I would try a Skeleton Trapper to spawn a horde and blow them up. How is the "less damage" from cluster trap working with Minion Instability though (or trap damage on nodes)?
Last edited by Firestorm666 on May 19, 2018, 1:43:52 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think this sceptre is gonna work in practice. This would've been way more cool if instead of a degen it was a sort of skeleton version of Righteous Fire.

For Example:
Enemies nearby your Skeletons burn for 20% of the skeleton's maximum Life per second.
Your Skeletons burn for 45% of their maximum Life per second.
(Your Skeletons cast Righteous Fire at 50% effectiveness.)

Something like that would've been cool because at least you'd get some value before they explode. They're not going to explode very fast as it currently constituted because of how high their resists are while doing substantially less melee damage (AoF). A Necromancer's skeletons will take at least 3 seconds to die from the 30% burn, kinda slow.

In my version at 45%, it will take 2 seconds, which is not great, but at least they'll be doing a decent amount of burn damage, which since it'd function like RF, doesn't stack the burn effect no matter how many skeletons you spawn. The instability explosion is where the big damage will be, as intended. Then you can scale the burn with minion damage and minion life passives, and the typical righteous fire supports that synergize well with Minion Instability. Summon Skeleton+Minion Life+Minion Damage+Concentrated Effect+Combustion+Burning Damage/Elemental Focus

Now we have skeletons that are sort of like baby RF totems that explode on death. That'd be cool and I'd consider building it.

I'd have to see some exact numbers on the health of high end Skeletons with Minion Life for where to set the burn damage at, but 20% sounded decent considering the Skeleton can still melee (though at neglible damage due to Avatar of Fire and our using supports that boost the burn and minion instability) and will do a beefy explosion on death. The burn is intended to be a nice boost to clear, not boss crushing dps so maybe 10% or 15% would be more appropriate.
Last edited by Unburied_One on May 20, 2018, 2:21:30 AM
"
Manjii wrote:
Cool.

This
No Problem,
Exile
ive already a build in mind but sorry its not what you wnated m8. darkpect skellies that god damn explodes! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info