[ Unique Showcase ] My Unique design - to be released for 3.3, for you fellows summoners

"
Phenixer wrote:
Cool idea !

Not sure if having to wait ~2 second for the skeleton to explode with Minion Instability will be reactive enough. But if there are ways to make your skellies even more weak and die in faster it could be nice. INB4 completely broken damage builds incoming with this for some reasons !

The main problem is the base elemental resist (40% for skeletons).
It means if you have only one of them, they take only 18% of their max life/s.

So you either need two of them (36%/s) or use maligaro lens with necromantic aegis (33%/s). Only then it's taking 2s to reach low life.

Maligaro lens looks OP as fuck with this weapon, because you will regen tons of life each time a skeleton die.
Last edited by Keyen on May 19, 2018, 9:09:25 AM
"
Keyen wrote:
"
Phenixer wrote:
Cool idea !

Not sure if having to wait ~2 second for the skeleton to explode with Minion Instability will be reactive enough. But if there are ways to make your skellies even more weak and die in faster it could be nice. INB4 completely broken damage builds incoming with this for some reasons !

The main problem is the base elemental resist (40% for skeletons).
It means if you have only one of them, they take only 18% of their max life/s.

So you either need two of them (36%/s) or use maligaro lens with necromantic aegis (33%/s). Only then it's taking 2s to reach low life.

Maligaro lens looks OP as fuck with this weapon, because you will regen tons of life each time a skeleton die.

thing is, it's self limiting. as a skele explodes, all the surrounding skeles regain that percentage life. the faster the skeles die to damage, the slower the other skeles will die to regen.
It's nothing.

My current construction:

https://pastebin.com/ctwkeNU3

They will take 3700 fire damage/s, and when they die, they will heal for 220 (it will slow everything by 0.05s, it's nothing).

The problem is against trash mobs. 2s is way too slow for that. But against boss, it will be interesting, because the build above will do 105K damage (with lot of stuff missing) per explosion. It will need at least another way to increase damage taken.
Last edited by Keyen on May 19, 2018, 9:35:50 AM
Thanks for supporting.
It seems like a plus that it won't work well with skeleton mages, since it's the melee skeletons that I feel deserve the extra love.

Seems to be definite synergy with Speaker's Wreath since they'll be reliably igniting... but then what do you do with all that dex you're stacking?

Oh hang on!
Earendel, does the skeleton's degeneration count as burning? Because if so, Glitterdisc (with Necromantic Aegis) would guarantee ignite.

Okay, this seems really interesting.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Finally, a way to make a TRUE Minion Instability build! My longheld dreams of a Skele Bomber build that died when I realized that recasting a Skeleton didn't make them explode, can finally LIVE! :O

Doing God Chris' work..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I am so happy to see minion instability finally getting a real build!!!
Dual skele totem suicide bomb build incoming!
Thanks for supporting. Unique looks great and will be one of those if I loot it, I will have to go figure out how to use it. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Earendel wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That art tells me you're going to give a lot of players serious bone. Well done!

Edit: I dont believe I've added that avatar to the gallery. Sarno, you're FIRED.

Yup you didn't. That being said I didn't manifest myself either on the thread as I usually keep low profile. Also I have a second shinny Rhoa avatar :D

Ive thought about getting a second avatar made until.....GGG support told me that it would cost me $500, umm no thanks.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info