Christianity invented to pacify poor says Bible scholar

Never was into the whole christ cult thing. Even though I was made to go to church when I was a kid. I remember hating going to church and having to stand next to old ladies who smelled like moth balls. The later is confirmed to cause cancer now. Going into churches filled with old ladies who smell like moth balls is 100% hazardous for your health. Don't go to church, and don't get cancer from inhaling moth ball fumes.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on May 19, 2018, 8:24:07 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
LOL I can hear Scrotie's facepalm from here.
It was very loud.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Oh crap.

Does that mean god isn't real and I wont go to heaven?

BooHoo
I don't think the US is on top because of the fact that people adhered to a specific religion. Although the religious cohesion of the US may have had a large impact on community. Having large groups of people with similar values working towards end goals is more effective than segmented groups. Fragmented groups with vastly differing values tend to stay in their enclaves, which can slow progress. I think as you go back in time the effect of this is greater, although, whether we like to admit it or not most citizens of the US still hold similar values (whether borrowed from religon or not), we just get at eachothers throats over various issues.
anything is everything

I got kicked out of the Roman Catholic holy communion thingy when I was 8. I (well my parents) were asked to not bring me back.

As Einhar woul say "stupid religion"

Does that count??
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Servants tend to be quite pacific you know. If we all serve some greater god we are more likely to bend the knee to religious authorities. Pacify and control are two different things and religion mostly does the second.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on May 27, 2018, 6:38:17 AM
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Pacify and control are two different things and religion mostly does the second.
I'd rather live in a controlled society than a pacified one.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Well if you could get past the propaganda you'd hate isreal too. It's a apartheid genocidal state who doesnt follow international law at all. That some Muslim act crazy towards USA/west/Israel out of dispossession and desperation starting in last 40 years or so isn't by accident. They tried peaceful Gandhi like resistace - the first intifada, and Israel killed 20,000 for it and got nowhere. Some day we will realize our folly of supporting Israel unconditionally like many in West have like Micheal Sheer head of Bin Laden desk at CIA or American Jews like Norman Finklestien and others. Everyday Israel loses goodwill it once had due to sins of holocaust and looked at like their German oppressor is.

Any no I don't hate anyone. I am friends with many Jews and had dinner with a real holocaust survivor and author just the other night at my dad's house. Guess what? he thinks Israel behavior atrocious too.

or we could just choose not to hate...
I dont see any any key!
Talmudic Judaism INVENTED to justify USURY...! FACT
Last edited by IMSilver on May 29, 2018, 2:53:56 PM
"
IMSilver wrote:
Talmudic Judaism INVENTED to justify USURY...! FACT
wtf i love talmudic judaism now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info