[3.6 Video Guide] Blade Vortex Inpulsa Clear Speed Build [Elementalist]

Great guide!! Are there any really good leveling uniques for Blade Vortex around level 40? Currently using a Brightbeak and Shield but was debating like a dagger & axiom or axiom & shield. Thoughts?
"
Careconcha wrote:
Hey Ghazzy! I just wanted to thank you for the guide. I don't think I've ever had this much fun playing PoE before. Every upgrade feels super impactful and I feel like I can do most non-boss content very, very easily now. Everything in my screen basically melts the second I touch a pack with my Vortex. I'm having a little trouble getting my mana high enough for MoM to live up to its potential, but I'm sure I'll fix that as I level up more and get some jewel slots. Thanks again! :)

Hey,

Cheers bro, glad you're enjoying it!
This build will never reach a point where MoM is of full potential, since we are consistently doing dmg which lets us leech via WM curse the MoM is there to "increase" our eHP but it will never reach it's full potential I'm afraid :)

The best part of this build imo is that every upgrade makes a huge impact and feels great, even as small as the Hrimsorrow gloves.

"
dacamell wrote:

I know my hp/resists arent that great but any tips for upgrades to dps? Taste of hate is out of my price range atm. Weapon seems to be one of the bests I could find 40% extra damage is about as good as it gets early in the league.

Gonna try to get quality but I dont know if I can get a 6L any time soon.

Well I died to normal atzari not very good at the game have yet to beat her on HC LUL

I would personally prio Inpulsa then ToH :)

"
tsmothers19 wrote:
Great guide!! Are there any really good leveling uniques for Blade Vortex around level 40? Currently using a Brightbeak and Shield but was debating like a dagger & axiom or axiom & shield. Thoughts?

Well, Brightbeak is something I'd keep tbh. You could use Wanderlust, Goldrim, Tabula, Hrimsorrow imo.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Hey, I've been playing PoE for about 4 seasons now and I've done your builds for each season and wanted to give my thanks for making this game so enjoyable for me.

Also, Any tips on what I can improve on item wise I know I don't have a Taste of Hate yet but I feel like my damage hasn't quite hit that peak for me yet but I don't know where to go from here. Also, I'm not sure how to tell when a weapon is better than a Divinarius. Secondly I got a String of servitude that I'm considering using to get better damage from my rings and necklace any thoughts or advice on this?
Greetings! I was lucky enough to get a bisco's collar from the unique sacrifice room. Should I use it? Thanks for your help!
Hi,

Just getting started here with a question : why curse on hit and not blasphemy?
"
Davanos wrote:

Hey, I've been playing PoE for about 4 seasons now and I've done your builds for each season and wanted to give my thanks for making this game so enjoyable for me.

Also, Any tips on what I can improve on item wise I know I don't have a Taste of Hate yet but I feel like my damage hasn't quite hit that peak for me yet but I don't know where to go from here. Also, I'm not sure how to tell when a weapon is better than a Divinarius. Secondly I got a String of servitude that I'm considering using to get better damage from my rings and necklace any thoughts or advice on this?

Hey,

Thank you! I do my best with the time I have :)

The weapon, you have benched it with physical damage which is only LOCAL which means it doesn't affect your BV, the easiest way to check is to import your character to PoB and compare the differences there unless you have one or can borrow one in-game. The crit chance is also not global which means it's only attacks done WITH the claw that gets those stats. The phys as extra cold is solid though. The ele dmg with attack skills doesn't work on BV as it's not an attack, it's a spell that deals physical damage. I'm fairly sure Divinarius would deal more damage but honestly, I'd look for a claw or dagger with 2x "phys as extra cold or lightning" rolls & preferably with atk speed.

If you can balance your Cold & Lightning res to be equally high and above fire you could use The Wise Oak flask and you could also use a Vessel of Vinktar with flat lightning dmg to spells. Till you can afford a Taste of Hate.

I personally wouldn't use the String myself.

"
Greetings! I was lucky enough to get a bisco's collar from the unique sacrifice room. Should I use it? Thanks for your help!

Gratulations!
If you can spare the res/life, yes absolutely!

"
KafkaDatura wrote:
Hi,

Just getting started here with a question : why curse on hit and not blasphemy?

Hey,

Blasphemy would reserve mana from our eHP via MoM, which is why we are using CoH & a CWDT to get the curse out without ruining our eHP.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
So this might be a rather dumb question, but going all over the build i don't see how we earn frenzy charges at all, also the phase run setup seems rather wierd to me
"
GodlyHaze wrote:
So this might be a rather dumb question, but going all over the build i don't see how we earn frenzy charges at all, also the phase run setup seems rather wierd to me

you earn charges by getting the overcharged note in the passive. check the POB link.
how much dps do I lose if I take paragon of calamity(for the elemental reflect immunity) over beacon of ruin or mastermind of discord? I think discord is a must as it is -25% ele res for all mobs. so how much dps loss if I take calamity over ruin? or will it affect my clear speed?

even POB doesn't tell me very much.
In the end, specced out of crit in favor of non-crit and higher defenses. Had issues on occasional deaths, not deal breaking, but I hate it when I die and lose hour worth of exp. Specced out of crit, haven't died since, not even close calls.
Can't use Inpulsa, Inpulsa in conjunction with Herald of Ice wrecks my fps on my potato PC.
So I opted for meme chest piece, Ashrend, for juicy 34% of physical as extra fire, just to work on the single target on big boy bosses (Efficacy swap into Conc Effect)
Still works wonderfully even while non crit, no issues on clearing whatsoever (587k dps with this shitty gear on 10 blades, according to PoB).
6.4k life, double warlords mark setup, 75% dodge, 75% spell dodge.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info