[3.6 Video Guide] Blade Vortex Inpulsa Clear Speed Build [Elementalist]

Hey Ghazzy! Thanks a lot for the build. I think I might actually do this rather than spectres now that Dyadus has been nerfed.

Quick question: why would you want to level six Blade Vortex gems in your secondary weapon set rather than just one? Thanks! :)
"
Careconcha wrote:
Hey Ghazzy! Thanks a lot for the build. I think I might actually do this rather than spectres now that Dyadus has been nerfed.

Quick question: why would you want to level six Blade Vortex gems in your secondary weapon set rather than just one? Thanks! :)

Basically more probability to get a lvl 21 corrupted gem, six is more than one :P
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Careconcha wrote:

Basically more probability to get a lvl 21 corrupted gem, six is more than one :P

Ah. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks a lot! :)
Can you explain how this works please? Arcane Surge (lvl 9), Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Phase Run

Is the phase run ever used? Or if it's there and linked to the others when you self-cast immortal call, does it boost duration when frenzy charges are there? If that's right, is it 100% of the IC/AS durations per frenzy charges, or how exactly does it work?

Hey Ghazzy,

the leveling Skill Trees for the Trickster seem to be broken.

Apart from that, nice build. Probably gonna use it as a league starter for Incursion.

Praise the chair \o/,

Shishamaru.
The build looks like a lot of fun, I'll probably be using it as my build in the incursion league! I have a few questions though as a casual:

1) Is it correct that assasins mark/warlords mark and the boot enchant is the only means of hp regeneration? (outside of a life flask of course) I'm also confused about the boot enchant, since in the video you say it's very important but it's not mentioned in the forum thread at all.

2) in the video you have way less mana than neccecary for MoM, but justify it by saying you have leech. Is that actually reccommended? or should I just get 0.429*life mana
"
Phasair wrote:
The build looks like a lot of fun, I'll probably be using it as my build in the incursion league! I have a few questions though as a casual:

1) Is it correct that assasins mark/warlords mark and the boot enchant is the only means of hp regeneration? (outside of a life flask of course) I'm also confused about the boot enchant, since in the video you say it's very important but it's not mentioned in the forum thread at all.

2) in the video you have way less mana than neccecary for MoM, but justify it by saying you have leech. Is that actually reccommended? or should I just get 0.429*life mana

1. The tree picks up about 1.8% life regen in the passive tree, but with some extra points / moved points you can squeeze out another 7ish life regen without having to stray at all from the tree. You also have access to life regen abyssal jewels for all the sockets you pick up and/or easily available jewel sockets to pick up. So while not amazing, you can get some pretty good regen to help supplement your leech.

One of the Elementalist Ascendancy Nodes also gives you .5% elemental life leech, which if you have enough damage you can forgo the boot enchant and curses ( unless you need / want the charges ).

There's also a 1 - 2% life and mana regen boot enchant as well, which would be better for running lab / bosses.

2. He does explain that he should be running close to 2500 mana unreserved for his calculation to be correct, but he's currently not. The Warlords mark mana leech definitely helps make up for a smaller mana pool, but it will still get you into situations where you're stuck with zero mana because you have to remember that you're taking 30% of your health in damage ..which will make most hits almost always full drain your mana ..and your leech rate is based on your max mana ..so he's far less effective with mana leech than if he had a bigger pool.

It's fine for really small hits from some trash mobs / degen ..but a boss hitting you once is going to fubar your dps output.

You definitely don't want to go bellow the "1/3 of life" ratio if you don't absolutely need to.
Id even go so far as to say it would be worth it to drop 1k or more health to get 1k mana, just to even it back out.
Last edited by JoeShmo on May 31, 2018, 2:14:28 PM
"
JoeShmo wrote:

Thanks! I'm probably going to go for the correct (3/7) ratio of mana then, don't want to take any chances. Also I'm not really that worried about the lack of regen, I just wanted to make sure I understood the build, especially since I've never played with assasin's mark before.
What about a 3rd Herald? What would you swap out?
Last edited by RAG1NGB3H3M0TH on May 31, 2018, 5:21:38 PM
Ohhhhh !!!!

reddit thread

poster: Was the overcharged node being out of range of intuitive leap on the passive tree intended as well ?

Rory (GGG): Nope, an unintentional result of some other changes that never made it in. We’ve put it back where it belongs now.

Overcharged is back!!!!
Last edited by Wuffell on Jun 1, 2018, 4:54:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info