Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

"
napstar wrote:
hello.. can you buy incursion packs so I can use in standard mode..?

if you buy an incursion supporter pack, you can use it's microtransactions in any league.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
list of all new/updated vaal gems somewhere?
OMG!!!FIRST PAGE!!!
and where chelenge rewards?
League looks amazing GGG. keep up the awesome work. I also gotta just say everything about the bestiary league was amazing. it had very few hicups in my opinion. been playing since closed beta and outta all the leagues i fee that one had so much to it. such an awesome concept. amazing uniques, new bosses, new recipes, like what more could a guy ask for in an expansion. the challenge was also there. red beasts were extremely scary when ghosted. the rate at which they spawned adds was very well timed. its one of my favorite leagues and id sad that it wont be carrying over anyway... dont let negative comments change your guys vision. when i look at bestiary compared to even past leagues that people say were better. in bestiary the economy is better and seemed like alot of players even after the half way mark in the league.

Has there already been a decision on Bestiary content integration?
We rly need some other info T_T im so hungry for news ;(
"
Xfing wrote:
Has there already been a decision on Bestiary content integration?

yep, it's captured, killed and only parts may be reused.

"
OMG!!!FIRST PAGE!!!

roflcopter !
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Sounds nice to play!
Why upgrade from previous transactions isn't available? :( (Incursion supporter packs only)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info