Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

I really like the Aztec-like theme. I might be one of the few who think the designers/artists really did a fantastic job(yes, including the supporter packs.)
when alpha test wanna play XD ?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

On-topic: it's sort of old news that GGG lost the plot when it comes to 'less is more' ages ago.

if i remember right, it started with the malachai fight, small arena, massive effects, nowhere to go ...

Act 4 was the start of it, yeah. Path of Touhou: Awakening -- extended edition. Now with 50% more Kaom's Pathing. In the words of an unnamed dev: 'why is act 4 so long?'

Yeah.

Act 4 brought two new mechancis/boss encounters to the table which are recycled to this date:
Daresso - Multiple invul phases
Abomination Piety & Malachai - Small arena with lots of ground effects/area damage and high damage abilities which are telegraphed.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
One huge map this temple will be. I wonder how many DC i will have trying to do it.

Also is it Vaal Lab?
Cool. I like the loot explosion at the end.
This also looks like something that could very well make it as a core mechanic.
so no1 knows when can we play it in beta test
"
duude wrote:

There is no beta test.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
duude wrote:

There is no beta test.

there is TEST before game start ! if u dont know when dont type bulshit ty
"
duude wrote:
"
"
duude wrote:

There is no beta test.

there is TEST before game start ! if u dont know when dont type bulshit ty

No there really isn't unless you meant Alpha tester which is given to people like journalist or people they know most of the time.

Aka not you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 13, 2018, 4:42:12 AM
hello.. can you buy incursion packs so I can use in standard mode..?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info