Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

When will the main expansion series of supporter packs get switched up?
It's been way too long.. You can just make new six tiers of packs, people will buy them even without an expansion.
is this lab with time pressure?
Pah, this is what Beastiary dies for ?

Pathetic.

Surely the NPC encounter will be gated by the off chance of meeting it again. Sucks before it already started.
Also, making corruptions more powerful ? Still not worth it to vaal expensive items, pls make more useless things.

Wont pay a dime for this.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
KDBW_ger wrote:
New league - cool.

Was thinking the same about Bestiary League and Harbinger League, you know how that turned out!

New Suporter Packs - URGH, terrible stuff. I'm a designer and I can't understand how this atrocities made it into the shop. The thing is, I really was hoping to see some cool MTX I could buy this league, but this? No way!

Seriously, I don't get it.

But hey, maybe you guys will get it at least partially right this time.

Yaaaay

MEGALOL!
WHAT? :D

The Council supporter packs are PURE KILLER BEAUTY ♥_♥
I have no idea what drugs you take, but they are affecing you horribly.
The Conqueror packs are, duh... alright, not my sort of gusta, but the "Vaal pack" is just GORGEOUS!
Instant buy.

Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Nice!
Looks interesting, I look forward to it.

Still disappointed that there appears to be no wand love, though.
yay, even more power creep.

on one hand, descent and descent: champions were so much fun. and this looks kind of similar. on the other, this power creep nonsense hit the point of sheer stupidity a long time ago. and every league, it just gets worse.

ggg can't stop doing it, i guess.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on May 10, 2018, 6:10:41 PM
looks pretty good
sweeeet
Looking great and well thought out, probably the best league since Legacy (that's when I started). I like the greater-rift-type goings to the past, when you make haste and not pick up stuff... And I also like that, as I believe, present-time temple won't have timer enabled, so you can just take it easy when going for the main loot.

Again, looking very nice and quite above my expectations! I consider buying some supporter pack just to show my appreciation...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info