Announcing Path of Exile: Incursion

Thanks for the badges....something I didn't know I needed until now.
Saved
supreme hype
hype!
A Vaal themed league, very nice!

I like the game mechanics all about speed and looting! Looking forward to this ;-)
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
ladish wrote:
Not Purple!
lul yeah
Whoohoooo... now that looks as some serious sick party is gonna be unleashed upon exiles :))
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Looks awesome, one minor thing looks bad to me though: I really really dislike timers/timed events!
Fascinating. I hope that there will also be plenty of new lore to peruse within Atzoatl in past and present both - giving us a look at the Vaal from their own words as opposed to the accounts of others. With that in mind, I would reiterate an earlier suggestion that a codex be added to the game - specifically, an item in the hideout which one can interact with so as to peruse at leisure all the lore bits they've found. Hopefully, unlike the Bestiary content, this will find its way into the core game.

The new supporter packs do look impressive, and this time around it's tempting to buy both of them; I would suggest tossing in open-face versions of the helmet skins to round them out, however.

On the subject of hideout MTX, it seems to me that two possibilities have been so far overlooked: specifically, alternative models for the waypoint and stash. I am curious as to how difficult in terms of coding these would be to implement; another item would be making the stash animation something you can turn on and off at whim. The reason for this particular suggestion is that because of the way decorations work, it is possible to cover the stash with some of them, effectively changing its appearance; an effect marred by the lid opening.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
cant wait to get my hands on this league... :D
good job GGG
Very nice, Best League :D GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info