Skill Revamps - Part 5

Pretty sweet changes considering the CoC build I made uses freezer pulse and fireball :) All the fire changes also look sweet to theorycraft for!
Dammit, these skills changes look so nice. At least on paper. I want to test them all o/.
Last edited by Harest on May 8, 2018, 11:36:03 PM
I've played Freezing Pulse the last 3 league/events. I never thought it would get a buff, it's not weak by any stretch.
With these fire buffs, what's going to happen to Flame Surge? I have a feeling its current state isn't going to compete so well.
lel DAMN YOU!
Looks great, I'm actually interested in incinerate for once.

Still waiting on some wand love, though. Hope to see it soon.
this next update is looking better and better!

incinerate = fire bf????????? :D
also time for fp totems ;)
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
only negative thing i can say about this is why does incinerate have the blight cast animation? really amazing post best one so far. probably gonna play incinerate ignite elementalist in 3.3
"
Shppy wrote:
wait wait wait, do you have to reach a certain stage in order to get the final wave on incinerate?

Cuz if not, at 500% more damage and 200 average damage at level 20 per cast, you could just repeatedly tap the skill to get 1200 base damage final waves with a base cast time of .2 seconds... that's completely obscene dps.

In addition to that, how does the final wave's 'more' modifier interact with the 'more' modifier per stage?

well unless you want the be clicking your mouse 5+ times a second i don't think it would be to big a deal. that being said, ignites don't stack so ignite based build might be able to just click once for the wave and run away from bosses

really the big changes are probably that it can crit (easier) and lost the proj tag so prjectile speed and extra projectiles arnt needed
Last edited by stomatopod on May 9, 2018, 12:06:54 AM
WTB Rainbow Freeze Pulse- Think about it GGG- RANE BOEZ

MAKE FP GREAT AGAIN (hit me up for paypal, ill fund the mtx)
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info