Skill Revamps - Part 5

This is some hot news!
GGG for the love of god BUFF split arrow.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Yay, back to playing fire traps!
So are you unnerfing Pyre, AoE, Emberwake, Consuming Dark, etc.? Or is Ziggy talking about new items that shouldn't have to exist to make Ignite feel good?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Awesome!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Still no Ice Spear :<
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Some nice looking stiff in there, though you could probably lower the vaal skill cooldown by a couple seconds please.
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
cool
ELE hit in part 6?

Also this just gave me a nice extra gem for my immolate blast rain league starter im testing, combustion should be 53% more damage at level 20 so that matches conc without the downside. though it wont scale my heralds that just means picking class is easier (scion was looking good but now pathfinder should be in the lead if they don't make blast rain scale with projectiles dead-eye if they do let it)

all in all changes are fine but not close to matching my hype from most the prior parts. at least I'm not adding a new build to my must play list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info