Skill Revamps - Part 5

This summer will be sooo HOT
I'm counting all the killers
OMG Finally my favorite skills getting a buff.
#MakeInfernoBlowGreatAgain
"
widardd wrote:
"
500% more damage with ignites

How are you going to balance ignite with insane outliers like this?

Is Ignite getting the Poison treatment?

well.. maybe they simply do not care. because it should be pretty obvious how dangerous this type of multipliers are. esp with Indigon in the game still
Personally i really love ground slam, but its not made for a boss fight, its a melee skill for fast clear. I really want to use that skill pair with carcass jack, the problem is i can't get 5 reds socket bcoz its off color, so no need EAOE gem. We need more aoe or range revamp for that to works with amplified notable, the heck more damage at close range?! There's already lots of melee single target, that deals more damage at close range, we need a fast clear skill gem.
Oh my these reworks are juicy
I dont write here much, but I check these news everyday - it really is great that you tell us what you doing and keep us updated about changes etc. Cheers! - and this I had to hype. So...
HYPE! That Incinerate skill looks great, more magical, and also Freezing Pulse is beatiful.
I might be alone on this but hear me out. Can you guys please make the final cone of incinerate look (just look if needed) bit faster? Currently the visual payoff is slightly lackluster compared to say bladeflurry, happens bit slow.
Getting tougher and tougher to decide on what to play for 3.3 with all these great reworks! Way to go team GGG
As a long time incinerate user, when I saw the images presented here I was like WTFBBQ did they do to incinerate, showing off this bowl wave without any context. After watching the ZiggyD video though, I think that this is actually a good thing. The cost of supporting increasing incinerates AoE made it poor for clearing, and the final wave, helps compensate for the need to stutter step, since not all of your damage is lost if you need to dodge.

As for the actual ignite and damage of incinerate, I'll reserve judgment, it seemed like there was a modest buff to damage multipliers, but an increase to 8 stages to obtain them with no data telling just how fast those stages increment. If it's still every 4 castings, you'd need even more insane cast speed than before to take advantage of it, which is one of my primary worries. Overall I'm not certain that this will make me go back to self cast incinerate, but I'm looking forward to trying out the changes with my totems.
best skill rewamp part : O . It looks like phoenix man i liked it also that aoe looks good.
Well Done GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info