Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

I second this. While I won't miss any of the crafting too much, having the extra hard rares and mechanics(and loot!) was loads of fun, and added a lot. Was really hoping those would at least remain. :(
Little surprised over this.
delete all lootboxes
Thank you. I praise your work and effort, but the mechanics were too clunky and capturing monsters instead of killing them felt useless. The modified monster packs were a great addition and I think it would be cool to keep them in the core game. But I'm completely fine with your descision.
It is a shame not to add this mechanic. The crafting in this game will remain plateaued for the moment.
I quite liked Bestiary but I'm very glad you're not keeping it. That would be too much. Thank you for that.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Great choice.
I second this. While I won't miss any of the crafting too much, having the extra hard rares and mechanics(and loot!) was loads of fun, and added a lot. Was really hoping those would at least remain. :(
I really disliked bestiary, I think it was way too convoluted. It would have been so much better if it was jst simpler. Do away with nets entirely, what was the point of that? Just a slop mechanic that should have been cut in the design phase. What the actual F was that crafting system? Rare beasts can't just drop items and item parts? The menagerie could have been done better in like an art book style menu like most in game bestiaries. Whoever wrote up the design docs on bestiary league couldn't see the forest through the trees. It could have been really good and worthy of being part of the core game.
Last edited by Astealoth on May 7, 2018, 7:59:50 PM
I'll miss Einhar... his wit and charm were easily on par with Greust. He will be missed.
I'm disappointed by this, Bestiary was such a great option for SSF target unique farming...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info