Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

great scotts

what about all my birds n shit or w/e ppl threw nets at for 3months?
trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
https://youtu.be/hkK-gI7xAP4
"...I'm one of the heroes." lol
Last edited by Smoke_Dawg on May 7, 2018, 7:51:52 PM
How will we obtain Bestiary uniques going forward?
Oh wow. I was sure you'd retain it so as not to waste all that effort, but this seems a lot better for the game. Thank you!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Was hoping to atleast retain the monsters and the challenges that came with them, even if the rest of bestiary goes.
Bestiary was a wild idea, it might be fun for some, but for me the capture mechanic combined with layers of RNG was a big turnoff.

I do hope GGG will continue to take risks like this, because it might turn out to be good.

Thats the good part about leagues, test something new and crazy, if people like it and if it feels good, add it to the core game.

I feel that harbringers should be as regular as abysses tbh.
thanks for abandoning it, it sucked.
And Ash Ketchum hangs his hat up :-(
A shame but understandable.
I like the new uniques + buffs, and quite a lot of the crafting recipes. I hope those will come back in some form.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Glad and disappointed. Wanted more 3 white socket mirror tier items, but that was about it. Too clunky to make it worth though. Good discretion guys!
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
Last edited by TimmyNBTrevor on May 7, 2018, 8:04:38 PM
Right call. Bestiary is trash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info