Unofficial Community PvP Balance (eHLD and eLLD)

I don't think e HLD is different than normal HLD. I've seen how it evolved, what the obstacles are and there are no solutions to them.

If you force 4l, broken skills start being rampant. (which are total around 30 -according to markusz- even though lots of them have being banned.) they become the only way of ensuring win. Everybody is naturally want to play those top 5 builds, the rest are doomed to fail. It completely destroys build diversity.

if you ban all the broken skills and force 4l, it becomes a poor man's street fighter 4.

if you let 5L with broken skills, one shots/2 shots start happening. People start complaining, measuring each others "ethicalness" (which i had last night, and kindly asked to leave their game) it moves towards non ethicael pvp HLD experience.

if you let 5-6l while banning all the broken stuff. It seems more hopeful than others but than pathfinder starts being too strong or other tank - regen - healing affects start being OP and what people are going to chase after. true ethical skills even with 5l can't deal much damage.

So, i see no hope in this guys personally. The only difference is rounds take 10 seconds more than broken pvp. of course seeing people start & behaving like in non- E-HLD helped me have this decision too.

Have fun everyone.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 10, 2018, 5:44:25 AM
Didn't mean to make you feel that way, rup.

I just think some skills don't have a place in PVP, mines with minefield being one of them. Especially combined with something that autotargets and 1 shots. Same thing for massive aoe offscreeners.

I really hope you change your mind and continue to participate in what seems to be the largest PVP movement since 2013...
There's lots left to do still. PT and others busy in flashback, so just wait a bit and more things can be voted on. Like minefield/cluster traps, pathfinder, etc... These have been and still are points of discussion.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
im not using minefield btw, never have used.i didnt even buy the gem.

cwdt(and flame dash was one of the biggest reasons) has been banned because it allows auto movement, we let asenath go however, since you are using. (we are allowing really bullshit mechanics to stay in the game cause some friends of ours are using, this is also slowing us down to establish a proper ruleset)

shrapnel shot is even better than barrage, and you are the living proof for that since you switched from barrage to shrapnel.
they both are shotgunning, bypass T values in different ways.

your build is using 2 mechanics which we are totally opposed to: auto movement, shotgunning (cone & projectile)

Did i say anything? yes, but i let it go. Cause we were here to have fun and/or express ourselves through our builds.

i tried to BAN blast rain too, i opposed against my own build. I couldn't raise much attention among our discord crowd.

So you are telling me, my build has no space but yours is.... you name it.

i remember i was about to join LLD too but because of a behaviour of yours i got disgusted by you and didn't want to join. This is second time this is happening.

hypocrisy at it's finest

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 10, 2018, 9:16:39 AM
IMO asenath should be banned as well and it's also been a point discussion. Rup it's been 8 days lol calm down. This shit not gonna happen quickly. We've already improved the experience in ~1wk than it's been years. Is it perfect? No. If someone is bothering you in game, ignore them man. No reason to quit after 8 days.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
It is kinda weird behavior since the only reason unethical arsenath auto-move was kept was because their was only one build using it .

Also I agree with afhak, it s only 8 days let s calm down however it is the same with everyone. People claiming such and such build is not good in their parties while said skills are accepted by pt rules... seems weird.

Like Will you guys not participate in the tourney if PT let blast ingame? Plenty of shit I would ban in my parties but rules are rules. If PT say nothing about blast rain don t ban it because you don t like it!

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 10, 2018, 1:03:07 PM
Again, I'm really sorry you feel that way, rupenus. I'm just voicing my opinion on what I feel is annoying to play against (and what other newcomers might find annoying as well).

I'm certainly not the one making the calls on what's going to be banned or not so I'm not sure what you're going off on me for..

this is why we can t make concession if something is broken.
MAgma-blast-arsenath-minefield... They should be banned without concession or the same story will happen again.

5l is imo not the best thing, I think it would have been way better to nerf uniques with life/es regen instead of raising damage anyway.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
My words were too harsh than how they should be, and you don't have to feel sorry. You weren't completely serious but if i didn't react i really don't wanna even experience this passive-aggressive discriminating situation building up. I didn't say you would make it build it up but you may have done. I became a victim of such behaviour in the past and i don't want that to happen again.

Even though i accept your apologies, this conversation shows the underlying problem that everybody has to be very upfront about the problems they see in the current ruleset. If you don't want something in the ruleset, be persistent about it, keep bringing it to table instead of reflecting the problems to individuals. Same for me, if i've done this before.
Last edited by Rupenus on May 10, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
I urge every dedicated pvper to try out the best they know within our current ruleset so we can adjust sooner. The later we ban something the more people get discouraged.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info