Unofficial Community PvP Balance (eHLD and eLLD)

doctor dindu here, i have a few things i can add to the list that will help. interested in event.
"
doctor dindu here, i have a few things i can add to the list that will help. interested in event.

all feedback is appreciated
"
lapiz wrote:

I know that for many the only reason they have played pvp is because of the depth of build designing.

Although I havent really touched pvp since 15/16 somewhere, but that was one of the reasons I enjoyed pvp. People who think there's much skill involved in pvp nowadays are so wrong, especially in todays range/aoe environment. Used to be better years ago, but even then it was more on the build than the player
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on May 6, 2018, 7:07:51 AM
"
"
lapiz wrote:

I know that for many the only reason they have played pvp is because of the depth of build designing.

Although I havent really touched pvp since 15/16 somewhere, but that was one of the reasons I enjoyed pvp. People who think there's much skill involved in pvp nowadays are so wrong, especially in todays range/aoe environment. Used to be better years ago, but even then it was more on the build than the player

Tommie you should give the restricted PvP discussed in the discord a chance.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"

Doctor Dindu, huh? What ever happened to that McDubs name you carried for so long?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"The Tyrant ProjectPT Imposing His Balance Will On The Masses"

should be the title for 3.3 patch note
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Are people actually playing?
"
awetZ020 wrote:
Are people actually playing?

it used to be non stop all day pvp action going on all day before the race. now it slowed down a bit.

60 people online in discord group at the moment. The player base is huge and very willing to play.

totally worth to give a try
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
im in vacations for 4 weeks when 3.3 hits life...

will this be a ongoing project?

since i didnt play poe at all for more than 2 years.. some short guides or at least advice about skills would be nice..

i thoght myself of balefire and sr but if its getting banned now my idea is grap again

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on May 8, 2018, 8:17:49 AM
"
trashs1 wrote:
im in vacations for 4 weeks when 3.3 hits life...

will this be a ongoing project?

since i didnt play poe at all for more than 2 years.. some short guides or at least advice about skills would be nice..

i thoght myself of balefire and sr but if its getting banned now my idea is grap again

This is an ongoing project. Yes it will be active during 3.3. Check the other stickied post here it's a master list of builds so far. Everything is a work in progress as just started
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info