PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Unofficial Community PvP Balance (eHLD and eLLD)

PT’s plan have become a reality
"
PT’s plan have become a reality

These ideas come and go, but it is insane to see one stick like this. The entire tone of the forums shifted over one night, I don't know how he/yall did it (sorcery most foul I suspect).
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Pt u Should stream PVP fight everyday at least..so more people will know and will join us set a time I'm sure many people will come on just to PVP for fun.
Last edited by googie337 on May 11, 2018, 2:04:31 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
"
lapiz wrote:

I know that for many the only reason they have played pvp is because of the depth of build designing.

Although I havent really touched pvp since 15/16 somewhere, but that was one of the reasons I enjoyed pvp. People who think there's much skill involved in pvp nowadays are so wrong, especially in todays range/aoe environment. Used to be better years ago, but even then it was more on the build than the player

Tommie you should give the restricted PvP discussed in the discord a chance.

Yeah I might actually do that when I got more time to play Path of exile! Seems like it could be fun, as for character levels, are any level character allowed?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Yep! Just recommended 85+ for hld
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
heh, i know you want to use a high level character. Even if I've been out 2-3 years I'm not that stupid. I thought since its ethical and not all can get level 90+ ;)(jk)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Ladylikemuscleman = noob
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
Ladylikemuscleman = noob

basic math
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
Ladylikemuscleman = noob

basic math

Such a no-namer
Could we message hoodlum?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info